£20 off flights booked with Opodo

After the hassle we've had with them last week with our flights being cancelled from Heathrow, I wouldn't book with them again. They've been less than useless in dealing with the problem.
All good and well if everything goes to plan, but as soon as there is a problem, you're screwed. Expensive calls to call centres in India who didn't even know there were problems with flight in Europe due to the weather. :mad:

Thanks! Just booking my flights now :) The code takes £20 off, then the 'credit/debit card charge' adds £20 back on :lmao::rolleyes:

After the hassle we've had with them last week with our flights being cancelled from Heathrow, I wouldn't book with them again. They've been less than useless in dealing with the problem.
All good and well if everything goes to plan, but as soon as there is a problem, you're screwed. Expensive calls to call centres in India who didn't even know there were problems with flight in Europe due to the weather. :mad:

Thats a shame, my husband found them really helpful when he had flights cancelled previously. He only had to make the one call and every other time they called him back until the issue was resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter