͏

I will try it next month. One thing that bothered me about wearing a mask on my last visit is that I usually hit the Joffrey's pretty regularly but didn't hardly do it this past trip. I think it had a lot to do with the mask. Going to the Riviera in a few weeks so I'm going to check it out!

RVA now has its own coffee! it's at bit hard to make out in the fine print on the coffee bag but if the coffee is not bought direct from Disney, it cannot be transferred into a coffee pot or mug and must be prepared and consumed out of the coffee bag itself
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...mpany-introduces-disneys-riviera-resort-blend
I don't understand - could you please copy and paste or otherwise share the exact wording for that restriction? I don't see it on the photo, so I assume you have a bag in your possession?

I laughed too. At first I had to reread the sentence because I was reading it too "straight" but, it was clear you were poking fun at the resale restrictions :lmao:

I like Community Coffee dark roast too much to be tempted by anything else, but I did enjoy the laugh, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter