“Back to Batuu” Contest Winners Chosen Yet?

I am one of the winners and this morning I received an email from Disney with some more online forms to fill. For air travel and hotel. Super quick to do. I had a question and my call was answered after a couple of rings and no having to wait on hold. Super excited to have my trip.

I am one of the winners and this morning I received an email from Disney with some more online forms to fill. For air travel and hotel. Super quick to do. I had a question and my call was answered after a couple of rings and no having to wait on hold. Super excited to have my trip.

Congratulations! I received the email this morning also. When you talked to them did they say how long it would take to get the reservations up in your my Disney experience account?

Congratulations! I received the email this morning also. When you talked to them did they say how long it would take to get the reservations up in your my Disney experience account?
Sorry no. I didn't ask that question. My questions were more related to the air travel. I'd suggest you call. She was very friendly and helpfull

So i just got notified via the WDW official IG account via DM that I’m a potential winner and to go to this link, enter this code etc. is that how it looked for everyone else? How long did it take to get anything after that? Thanks

Yes. As long as it's from the verified WDW account you're good. Once I filled that out I then recieved an email a few days later with paperwork to fill out and get notarized. After faxing it all in I recieved my official congratulations email the next business day. A few days after that I received my email asking me general information about travel for them to book everything. I have not recieved anything since.

Yes. As long as it's from the verified WDW account you're good. Once I filled that out I then recieved an email a few days later with paperwork to fill out and get notarized. After faxing it all in I recieved my official congratulations email the next business day. A few days after that I received my email asking me general information about travel for them to book everything. I have not recieved anything since.

Awesome! Thank you!

So i just got notified via the WDW official IG account via DM that I’m a potential winner and to go to this link, enter this code etc. is that how it looked for everyone else? How long did it take to get anything after that? Thanks
Yes. You’ll have to fax some information in to a third party and wait a few days for verification. If you’re just now getting notified, my guess is one of the original 77 winners fell through and they’re moving on to pick new a winner.

Are you certain? I’ve not only checked endlessly as well, I see not ONE of those individuals have used any social media to post their winnings. Besides the entries, there’s not been a peep about this contest anywhere. I imagine all the winners have not been notified yet. @ElizFig can you share more of what you know, please?
I had originally posted something and I got several angry comments and messages from people because they did not win. "Why you?", "But I'm the biggest Disney fan in the world!!", and some fun threats. So I deleted the post, blocked people and decided not to mention it anywhere on social media.

Received my hotel and air confirmation as well. Think we are all at Coronado? I’m excited to find out more on the special event and the magic band. Hope they link the tickets to our account so we can see if there are any fast passes available. Can’t wait!!!!!!

Hi I was just messaged on Facebook yesterday that I am a winner. I filled in a code on prize logic but havent heard anything since, not even a confirmation email. Should I be worried?I'm so excited but also stressed because it says trip needs to be booked with travel agent by Nov 11 in the official rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter