“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question after the show you get to ride FEE do they take your picture like they do if you were to ride it during the park being open? Thanks!

I want to book this during our stay, and there has been no availability from 180 days. I called last week to confirm there is no availability. Has anyone had luck with last-minute slots opening for this party? Any tips for securing a reservation?

I want to book this during our stay, and there has been no availability from 180 days. I called last week to confirm there is no availability. Has anyone had luck with last-minute slots opening for this party? Any tips for securing a reservation?

What month are you trying to book for? The reservations for this party don’t open up 180 days in advance, like they usually will for the MK fireworks dessert party. For this Epcot one, bookings are currently only open through the end of May, with June bookings about to open within a few days. Hope this helps!

What month are you trying to book for? The reservations for this party don’t open up 180 days in advance, like they usually will for the MK fireworks dessert party. For this Epcot one, bookings are currently only open through the end of May, with June bookings about to open within a few days. Hope this helps!

Wait we when they are releasing more dates?
Do you know if they will release them through July in a few days?
I check every day just to see if they have been released yet lol.

As someone else mentioned, the dessert party dates are not yet available to book for July and later months. The dates are NOT sold out; parties just haven't been scheduled yet. I've been checking weekly for August dates to open.

However, a general answer to your question is, yes, this party is cancelable and people do cancel creating openings. So, if your date is sold out, it is worth it to keep checking. It may become available.

First week of May. Completely booked. :worried:

As someone else mentioned, the dessert party dates are not yet available to book for July and later months. The dates are NOT sold out; parties just haven't been scheduled yet. I've been checking weekly for August dates to open.

However, a general answer to your question is, yes, this party is cancelable and people do cancel creating openings. So, if your date is sold out, it is worth it to keep checking. It may become available.
I am trying to schedule for the first week of May. Are there any trackers available for this type of reservation, similar to the restaurant reservation trackers?

Wait we when they are releasing more dates?
Do you know if they will release them through July in a few days?
I check every day just to see if they have been released yet lol.
I am trying to book for May, and the dates are already released. From what I have read, it looks like dates for this party open up much closer to your actual travel dates...maybe around the 60 day mark.

Keep checking for May. I think it just showed up on the calendar. Usually it shows up as available, the dates turn blue, but it takes a day or two for the system to start accepting reservations.

I am trying to book for May, and the dates are already released. From what I have read, it looks like dates for this party open up much closer to your actual travel dates...maybe around the 60 day mark.
Well looks like June dates are released but no July. Looks like it will be a while.

Well June is open. Hope July follows soon.

Dates for June are up but not bookable yet. Come in Disney -this is the last thing I need for my June trip

Thanks - I was trying to go through MDE and it wasn’t showing up - went to the website and got 6/24. June trip planned!

So if I don’t see it available on any of my dates, June 18-23, does that mean it’s sold out?

I thought the June dates were just released?

And, just to be sure, i’m Lookin under dining reservations on MDE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter