“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I don’t see it available on any of my dates, June 18-23, does that mean it’s sold out?

I thought the June dates were just released?

And, just to be sure, i’m Lookin under dining reservations on MDE?
They are there under Epcot Dining. How many people are you trying to get?

You will have to go the Epcot Dining reservations on the website. I had no trouble finding availability for 4 on June 22. I just picked a random date the week you're going.

Waiting for September dates to be announced. Anyone know if they'll continue the parties even once Illuminations is over?

Waiting for September dates to be announced. Anyone know if they'll continue the parties even once Illuminations is over?

You probably have a while to see if/when they will have it for September.
June JUST opened and I'm personally waiting for July which I'm guessing is gonna be a while.
It is likely they will continue it but no one can say for sure yet.

Trying to decide if I should splurge and do this when the dates for July are released. We would be looking at July 5th.

2 dessert parties in 2 days. Is that too much???

Trying to decide if I should splurge and do this when the dates for July are released. We would be looking at July 5th.

Different dates, but I'm planning two in two days. Is one dessert party and one fireworks crowd better than two dessert parties? I don't think so.

In a shocking twist my kid said she would rather eat at Nine Dragons and get ice cream in France. I can't believe it!

The FEA dessert party is really well worth the money; wide selection of food and drinks, nice reserved seating, PhotoPass photographer and of course the ride on FEA.

However; I would not recommend booking this during the summer season; when there’s a chance of rain the party will be moved indoors and will be a completely different experience that isn’t worth the money IMO.

If you’re in WDW in the winter, spring or late fall, then I would highly recommend booking this.

The FEA dessert party is really well worth the money; wide selection of food and drinks, nice reserved seating, PhotoPass photographer and of course the ride on FEA.

However; I would not recommend booking this during the summer season; when there’s a chance of rain the party will be moved indoors and will be a completely different experience that isn’t worth the money IMO.

If you’re in WDW in the winter, spring or late fall, then I would highly recommend booking this.

I’m hoping they continue the dessert party when they change the show. I would definitely book it in November.

I’m not all that into Illuminations, but it’s going to be our last time seeing it. I am all about macaron ice cream sandwiches, though!

Yeah, I should probably re-phrase - I'm more into the setting, the atmosphere, the torches, the pre-showtime music, the build-up, etc. The FEA dessert party setting is just such a darn pleasant space to end the day. But yeah, I'm ready for a new show. I'm mentally there. :-)

Oh gosh now after reading so many pages of this thread and googling pictures of the party (and the desserts), now I want to book it. Trip is in August and I’ve already booked the HEA dessert party at MK. This one looks fantastic! None of our kids are into Frozen but the whole experience looks fun. Just have to wait and see when they release dates for August! ...and if by then it’s still in the budget :)

For me, in all our trips, we never once watched Illuminations.
DH, DS7 and I did this party in January and I loved everything about it, so I booked it for the rest of the family that went last week.
In July, DS15 and DSIL will be coming with, (They didn't come last week) so I booked it again. BUT, if we do CL FPs, I may just grab a FP for Illuminations. Does anyone have experience with that viewing spot?

It was announced very early on that it will continue with the new show.
I agree with Spring & Fall but when there is a cold spell during the winter months and when the temperature drops to a certain level, it's moved indoors as well. I'd book it anyway and check the forecast a day or two before the party. It's a one day cancellation policy so you can cancel if the forecast looks bad. It's fairly accurate one or two days out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts