“Hey, I’m new here!” 👋

AdventureIsOutThere82

Earning My Ears
Hello all! Just wanted to drop a line and say how excited I am that I finally took the plunge and joined DIS Boards. Love Pete and crews’ YouTube channel and podcasts. I’m hoping that DIS boards will help me find my Disney tribe and also help my husband and I learn more about DVC before we buy. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge and tips. 😁

-🐭Carly🐭

Thank you all so much! I'm thankful for the kind and wonderful posters on DIS Boards. Your hellos have made my day! Feel free to follow me on here and I'll follow you back. :)

-🐭Carly🐭

Hello all! Just wanted to drop a line and say how excited I am that I finally took the plunge and joined DIS Boards. Love Pete and crews’ YouTube channel and podcasts. I’m hoping that DIS boards will help me find my Disney tribe and also help my husband and I learn more about DVC before we buy. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge and tips. 😁

-🐭Carly🐭

Hello and welcome! Local Na'vi here! Ive been a disboard lurker for awhile but i love the podcasts and parks. Pretty much anything disney, and I'm there. :3 i hope you find this place as welcoming as i do! Loads of information and good interactions!

Hello and welcome! Local Na'vi here! Ive been a disboard lurker for awhile but i love the podcasts and parks. Pretty much anything disney, and I'm there. :3 i hope you find this place as welcoming as i do! Loads of information and good interactions!
Aww thank you!! It's been great so far. Wish the best to you as well!

I am new here too!! and so excited about all of the information. Does anyone have tips on renting DVC points? We are looking to do that in August and I have never done it before.

I am new here too!! and so excited about all of the information. Does anyone have tips on renting DVC points? We are looking to do that in August and I have never done it before.
Hi there! I hear that the DVC Store is great to work with on renting DVC points and their associates are always willing to talk you through things over the phone. They are the ones that help support The DIS. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!