“I deserve”

CBMom01

DIS Veteran
I read an article recently about how much pressure we put on ourselves to make the most of our time off work and our vacations. We all know that Disney is that x100. Do you think that contributes to people feeling they deserve to have the experience match their expectations?

I also wondered if Disney (and the parks community) unintentionally contributes to some peoples’ view that they deserve a better/easier experience than the next person

“I paid for DVC, I deserve....
I paid for a deluxe I deserve.....”
“I paid for special events/access, I deserve...”
”I have an AP, I deserve.....”
”I’m on my 50th trip, I deserve....”
”It’s my first trip, I deserve....”
“It’s my DS’s birthday, I deserve...”

Seems like too many people walk in feeling that they somehow “deserve” a particular experience. What do you think?

I'm not sure if people think they "deserve" a particular experience. However, I definitely think people who haven't done their research beforehand expect the experience as shown on Disney vacation promo videos...a near-empty park where the whole family can hold hands and skip down Main Street toward Cinderella Castle, to the place where Mickey himself awaits them with a huge welcoming hug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter