“Life is Grand, it Yacht to be, we are at Disney! 1/29 New TR link, a question, and this TR is complete!

I can’t speak to the VAH but I have stayed at the HR at universal 3 times. I personally like it for the proximity to the parks and Citywalk plus express pass, i think you will like it too.
Thank you DLo, I really want to add the night at HRH, I have heard it is close to everything. I just have to see if the old trip budget can handle it haha!

Reactions: DLo
We considered doing the VAH on our one night in the parks after our April cruise but have decided against it :( As you said the tickets are a little more than regular AH and from what I've heard the VAH are more crowded than the regular ones? But at some point I'd like to do it! I think we're going to do AH at AK for the first time when we go in July :goodvibes

The Hard Rock is cool! It's the only premier resort I've stayed at although I've toured the others, the decor and theming is awesome.

We considered doing the VAH on our one night in the parks after our April cruise but have decided against it :( As you said the tickets are a little more than regular AH and from what I've heard the VAH are more crowded than the regular ones? But at some point I'd like to do it! I think we're going to do AH at AK for the first time when we go in July :goodvibes

The Hard Rock is cool! It's the only premier resort I've stayed at although I've toured the others, the decor and theming is awesome.
Thanks Ariane, that was my reason to not do a VAH, however, with it being the only one that works for us and March being super busy, we may give it a try.
The HRH AP rate is less than a moderate at Disney so I may need to work this into the trip. The plus is I can snack on the delicious macarons the whole trip!!

I really enjoyed this trip report! We were also considering VAH for May, but we booked the regular DAH instead. Not sure whether it was the right call or not. If you try it, I'd love to hear about it! Heading over to your new TR to follow it now. I may not do much reading the next few weeks (I'm finishing up my last placement of my master's, and I've never been so busy in my life! Go to school all day and work with kids, then come home and cook/have supper, then work till bed time to prep for the next day!) But I promise I'll get back again at some point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!