“Suggested For You”

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
I know the Facebook algorithm makes suggestions based on what you’ve liked or commented on. It also “hears” what you say and maybe even knows what you’re thinking.

But I don’t understand how the following appeared on my wall. I swear I never said, liked, commented on, or even thought about any of these.

BCF2391B-5623-4F44-B466-9A4739E18EB4.jpeg

EBF1C767-BD21-491B-BB8C-25AA7FA69C9F.jpeg

4EDCAB44-C084-485F-A823-AF42FFCCFBF8.jpeg

2B465A4E-B0E0-4BC7-B4D7-8DF35902CF7F.jpeg

Sometimes they like to throw in something a little off from your usual interests - well, I don't know about Facebook as I don't use it, but other platforms do. For the first one, do you use the name "RedAngie" on FB too? That might be where that comes from - good thing it's not hte 1950's! 🤣

Well your name is Red Angie. That is why you are getting the commie ads.
RedAngie's List, for when you need a Marxist to fix your plumbing.

Edit: Or maybe a Stalinist?
2vhlkk.jpg

Ever since the Lego for Adults thread, I now get ads for Lego light kits constantly. And as I just posted about plumbers, now there's a Super Mario Bowser light kit ad.

I don't know what BrianL said, but those are walnut holsters you hang on your Christmas Tree. That way you know where the nuts are when you use the nutcrackers. And THAT is why I have three in my shopping cart.
NO?? I thought that had something to do with where the German Christmas pickle gets hidden....

Sometimes they like to throw in something a little off from your usual interests - well, I don't know about Facebook as I don't use it, but other platforms do. For the first one, do you use the name "RedAngie" on FB too? That might be where that comes from - good thing it's not hte 1950's! 🤣

No, I use my actual name on FB, but yeah, it’s a good thing Senator McCarthy isn’t stalking my page.

As for those, ahem, garments, I didn’t click on that link, but I’m pretty sure they’re men’s thong underwear, leaving the entire butt exposed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter