Delete Thread

Breadbox looks good, I don't think I've ever seen a review of it.

Voodoo Donuts looks so cool, and while I enjoy donuts I don't like eating them lol. I have to have like, 3 to feel full and I cannot bring myself to eat 3 donuts! DD doesn't impress me anymore since it's all we have around here so maybe I'd try one here if I find myself on Citywalk again :)

Yumm Voodoo donuts looks so cool! Too bad they don't have any GF offerings (both for Josh, and for me!) But it's not surprising. Your donut sounded good though! I like the theming in there!

Yumm Voodoo donuts looks so cool! Too bad they don't have any GF offerings (both for Josh, and for me!) But it's not surprising. Your donut sounded good though! I like the theming in there!

It was cool! They seem like they had a lot of variety so I was a little disappointed to see nothing GF, but I imagine it's hard to make GF doughnuts in a facility where they make so many kinds of regular doughnuts. The theming is really cool!

While I was eating Josh uttered this gem "Why does everything on menus seem to have some kind of aioli on it? Is it because aioli makes everything sound fancier?"

DyjcnKr.gif
It really feels like another "hipster" food trend. I always avoid it because I'm picky AF and don't like any sauces...

It really feels like another "hipster" food trend. I always avoid it because I'm picky AF and don't like any sauces...

I agree, although I don't mind some aiolis but that one really didn't taste like anything. I do think they just put it in there to make it sound better.

Your fancy sandwich definitely looks good, but I can see how hammy bacon wouldn't be good. At least it was convenient and you got a good aioli joke out of it :-)

First, one of the best movies ever :smooth:

Overall it was an alright QS meal.
Alright :thumbsup2

I don't mind Pepper Market, most of what we've gotten there has been pretty good but since their selection is pretty large there's bound to be some "eh" stuff. I like it better than the food court at POFQ but surprisingly, I think I like Pop's food court more.

Turkey Club Sandwich
Turkey Breast, peppered Bacon, Swiss Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomato Aïoli, Lettuce, Tomato on Focaccia Roll
The sandwich looks good but the bread to filling ratio is a little high. was it dry at all?

"Why does everything on menus seem to have some kind of aioli on it? Is it because aioli makes everything sound fancier?"
Haha! I almost spit out my coffee laughing at this. I think aioli is really just fancy mayonnaise. So Josh is right, it just makes it sound fancy!

Mexican Rice Bowl - Pork
served over Cilantro Rice and choice of topping
This looks good but it seems like a lot of rice and little of the pork mixture. Sometimes I think Disney (and other restaurants) are trying to fill people up on the cheap starches and skimp on the meat and vegetables.

The sandwich looks good but the bread to filling ratio is a little high. was it dry at all?

Yeah, it was a little dry.

Haha! I almost spit out my coffee laughing at this. I think aioli is really just fancy mayonnaise. So Josh is right, it just makes it sound fancy!

Yeah, it's like a garlic mayo spread, I think :rotfl:

This looks good but it seems like a lot of rice and little of the pork mixture. Sometimes I think Disney (and other restaurants) are trying to fill people up on the cheap starches and skimp on the meat and vegetables.

That's what I thought too when I saw it.

I want to go back during Flower and Garden one year. Some of those drinks and treats look great, especially the violet Lemonade and the La Vie en Rose. Last time I was there for F&G was way back in 2011 and I don't recall them having food booths and special treats back then.

haI5d2J.gif

We only seem to be able to get to one breakfast a trip, and not usually on time...
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: This is totally us. Mornings are not our friends.

CGK9qjml.jpg

This got some pretty bad reviews, and was on my list of things to nix depending on how I felt that day, but I'm glad I didn't! I really enjoyed it, although there wasn't a ton of chicken. I really liked how the flavors worked together, and I was glad the honey didn't make it too sweet.
Yum! I don't recall reading too much about this, but it looks and sounds delicious. Totally something that would be up my alley.

Gorgeous picture!
K7spRwOl.jpg

I love portrait mode, and I was so excited because this picture came out exactly how I wanted it too!
Wow, love this too!!!! May have to try and get one of Casey like that with a Mickey bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter