•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We just bought in at CCV ourselves 11/11/18. I couldn't be more excited, I have never even stayed at a deluxe resort before! My daughter and I own together! We are still working out the planning for our first trip home (hard not to want to take everyone with us!) not sure if we will make it back before 2020 but really hoping to.
DisneyLore*November2018*June

We just bought in at CCV ourselves 11/11/18. I couldn't be more excited, I have never even stayed at a deluxe resort before! My daughter and I own together! We are still working out the planning for our first trip home (hard not to want to take everyone with us!) not sure if we will make it back before 2020 but really hoping to.
Congrats! :welcome:

....:welcome:HOME!!!!

Checking into the Cabins next Thursday, what's the chances that one will be open for our 11 am arrival?

So are the cabins rented out most of the times? When we went to the Bungalows, we were able to get one upon arrival. Nice. Can't wait to stay in the cabins. :-)

Looks like proposed dues have a big increase through all properties. CCV went up 2.25%. It is going up from $7.2625 to $7.4256. Good thing for that property tax adjustment coming in January for owners from 2018 dues.

https://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-p...29-sharp-increases-to-hit-owners-in-2019-dues

Im curious after the year end is it possible to get an actual breakdown of where this money went instead of categories. Like transportation wages, increased bus runs, new buses etc....

So are the cabins rented out most of the times? When we went to the Bungalows, we were able to get one upon arrival. Nice. Can't wait to stay in the cabins. :-)

Not sure how booked they usually are, but we WERE able to get into our cabin in May with an 11am check-in (per the question in your previous post). I suspect we just got lucky, and the odds are probably smaller this time of year, but you never know. Enjoy your stay!

Hi guys! So sorry I’m behind- I promise I’ll update Page 1 when we get back!

Having a wonderful time! The rooms are beautiful! I think our favorite place to be is the ‘quiet’ pool and GP bar!! lol Our friends love it here! The decorations are just breathtaking, as always!

:welcome:to the new owners! You’re going to love it here!

Hope everyone is well!

1408420E-6456-4F3F-8999-482E1A159644.jpeg

Im curious after the year end is it possible to get an actual breakdown of where this money went instead of categories. Like transportation wages, increased bus runs, new buses etc....

As a member you can look at the financial records, but I expect that the records are kept showing the same categories. You can write and request the financial information. dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

We are not owners, but I have two trips booked at CCV in the next 5 months. Our trip is a 3 night stay before a cruise in late January and then our next stay is 7 nights in a cabin the week before Memorial Day. I am very excited about both of these trips. I am looking to see if there is a map of the resort showing location of the cabins, trying to figure out what to request and also if there might be any cabin trip reports I should check out.

We are not owners, but I have two trips booked at CCV in the next 5 months. Our trip is a 3 night stay before a cruise in late January and then our next stay is 7 nights in a cabin the week before Memorial Day. I am very excited about both of these trips. I am looking to see if there is a map of the resort showing location of the cabins, trying to figure out what to request and also if there might be any cabin trip reports I should check out.

There is a resort map on page one that shows the location of each cabin by room number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts