•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

So I decided to cancel my February Moonlight Magic stay. Between work, my wife’s work, and kids, it was just too much.

My wife and I will be going to the April 28th MK one instead. As of now we will be staying at AKL, but I’ll be stalking for CC rooms.

I’m at 51 days until my next stay at CC. Can not wait.

We are at 71...the new fastpass tiers information dropping for Hollywood studio's just increased my itch

We’re staying at your resort again, and in March!

Tom and I cancelled our Australian cruise and land stay there due to the horrible tragedy of the wildfires. This was my dream trip, and was for this March. To soften the blow, two weeks ago we pieced together a week stay at Vero Beach and a three night DCL Cruise. With the talk of the change in Studios FP, I tried for a two night stay in WDW to replace 2 of the VB nights. The only two night stay in the same room was a one bedroom at CCV! Well, we gladly took the villa! Then I was able to get a FP for Smugglers Run, as well as our personal favorite, Toy Story!

Vero Beach, DCL, AND a WL stay! Meanwhile, I sincerely hope Australia can begin to recover from their tragedy.

We’re staying at your resort again, and in March!

Tom and I cancelled our Australian cruise and land stay there due to the horrible tragedy of the wildfires. This was my dream trip, and was for this March. To soften the blow, two weeks ago we pieced together a week stay at Vero Beach and a three night DCL Cruise. With the talk of the change in Studios FP, I tried for a two night stay in WDW to replace 2 of the VB nights. The only two night stay in the same room was a one bedroom at CCV! Well, we gladly took the villa! Then I was able to get a FP for Smugglers Run, as well as our personal favorite, Toy Story!

Vero Beach, DCL, AND a WL stay! Meanwhile, I sincerely hope Australia can begin to recover from their tragedy.

Sounds like you are making the best out of a tough and unfortunate situation

Just an FYI FastPasses changed at HS. Tier 1 is SDD and MF:SR. Everything else is Tier 2. This all starts on 2/19. So don’t forget that MF:SR to try for if you want it. Shame I leave for home 2/18 so I miss being able to get a FastPass for MF:SR by one day.

Also as echoed by other definitely put in a high floor request. I did for my upcoming trip. Fingers crossed it works out for me.
Yes this is amazing news!! It’s been popping up non stop on social media feeds all day!!
What with Minnie and Mickey’s Runaway Railway and all the Stars Wars stuff, HS is going to be so good for 2020!

Thanks for the advise, will definitely put in a request for a high floor.

I LOVE split stays, but I’d suggest trying to do two long resort stays, which would be more ideal... 3 at most (if you want/have to). The worst part about a split stay it’s just waiting around for your next resort room to open! It’s not terrible, but you’re essentially wasting your day waiting for your room. We do two long weeks every summer, and always add a day or two at the beginning of our trip somewhere else (because we can’t wait to get down there!!!) We try to just bring a small bag for those extra days. ...and every single trip we complain we hate moving twice! But every year we do it again! 😂
I second a split stay!!!
We did one a few years back stayed at GF and then moved to AKL. We used moving day as a pool day, packed a little bag with swim stuff etc and kept big cases with bell services until the room was ready.
The only reason we aren’t doing one this trip is because I want to soak up every little bit of the Lodge!! But next year will definitely be a split stay for sure.

I “third” a split stay 😉.....we did four resorts before and loved it!

We are coming home May 14 thru May 23. Split stay at Copper Creek and then moving over to BLT...... for now🤣😜😉

Hi mrsap, we're staying at CCV October 24 thru Nov 1st. I hoping by then Rise of the Resistance will be a fastpass!

Nov 5 - 12 for Wine and Dine races plus F&W

Dec 14 - 20 (although this might change)

We stayed at CCV for the first time last month and fell in love with the Christmas decorations, so when I saw a week open for this year, I just had to jump on it!

We have our Welcome Home trip to CCV in 141 days and I'm so super excited!! I'm (of course) over concerned with how the FP+ tiers will look in HS by then and if we'll have to be there at 5am for Boarding Groups for RR or if it will a FP by then...

ADRs are all set and I'm just waiting for Space 220 to come out with reservations..... :rolleyes1

I booked our first Villians night while we're there and have no words how excited I am about that too!!! :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

I've been ordering a few custom Disney shirts off Etsy and they're rolling in!!

CAN'T WAIT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter