•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We have our Welcome Home trip to CCV in 141 days and I'm so super excited!! I'm (of course) over concerned with how the FP+ tiers will look in HS by then and if we'll have to be there at 5am for Boarding Groups for RR or if it will a FP by then...

ADRs are all set and I'm just waiting for Space 220 to come out with reservations..... :rolleyes1

I booked our first Villians night while we're there and have no words how excited I am about that too!!! :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

I've been ordering a few custom Disney shirts off Etsy and they're rolling in!!

CAN'T WAIT!!

We are doing the Villains party on April 4th...I will let you know how it goes

Page 1 is updated!!
and we're home @ CCV June 13-20, 2020!!

and technically, even though it's not booked (yet), we'll be back Feb. 7-12, 2021 - and bringing my cousin who has NEVER EVER BEEN!!! An adult only trip with no kids and a cousin who I know will cry when she first sees the Castle and who has asked to have ALL the princess dinners, and the one in Beast's Castle AND Cali Grill.....it's going to be great!!

and we're home @ CCV June 13-20, 2020!!

and technically, even though it's not booked (yet), we'll be back Feb. 7-12, 2021 - and bringing my cousin who has NEVER EVER BEEN!!! An adult only trip with no kids and a cousin who I know will cry when she first sees the Castle and who has asked to have ALL the princess dinners, and the one in Beast's Castle AND Cali Grill.....it's going to be great!!
Sounds fantastic! :)

CCV owner here since Mar 2018.

We have yet to stay at the resort as we have been enjoying Aulani lol, but cant wait to book our first stay at Copper Creek

That’s great!!! You’ll have to take some pictures for us! The laundry is on the 4th floor, pretty close to the main elevators. As a suggestion, take the main elevator to get there! When we walked from our room on the first floor, it felt like forever to get there! Could’ve just been our location, but the easiest way was going to the main elevator to reach the DVC laundry. Have a great time!

Was looking through the room views and realized we had that same room in Dec. At least it was close to Geyser Point through the back door.:-)

Hi and hope you are all well?
Welcome all the new CCV owners!!

Feels like it’s been a L O N G time since I posted on here.
It’s 62 days until we arrive at the Lodge!!! :banana:
FastPass+ opens on Saturday and I’m getting myself prepped and ready!

Would you lovely lot recommend we get our room “request“ in soon?
We are in a studio with a bath/tub so I know it’s very unlikely we’ll get an alternative studio and more likely to be first floor. But is it worth a punt to ask for a “high floor”?

I keep seeing loads of Instagram tours of the Lodge and I just can’t wait to be there now, sipping a drink and looking out on the lake. 🍹

The alternates are tubs but with only 8 of them.....good luck. Someone has to get them, why not you? :)

If anyone would like their vacation dates on page 1, just post them here, and I’ll be happy to post!
mrsap- We will be having our second CCV stay Nov. 30- Dec 4, 2020.

We became CCV DVC owners 2018, had our first stay December 2019. We shared a two bedroom with another DVC couple. Wonderful trip, beautiful Christmas decorations, couldn’t ask for more. We were on the second floor, not known for great views 😂, but access to lobby, pool, restaurants, super easy😎. Our special needs adult son became so comfortable at WL/CCV, he moved around the resort on his own. Christmas at WL is awesome!

Welcome home to all the new CCV owners 😎🐻

mrsap, the posters on the CCV thread are creating a lot of work for you but I suspect you don’t mind. We will be at CCV with 2 of our granddaughters on 8-8 to 8-15. Thanks for all your work with the CCV thread!

Aww you’re welcome! They sure are keeping me busy, but I definitely don’t mind!!! 😄 I’m happy when you guys stop by! I’ll get your dates up there, too!!

mrsap- We will be having our second CCV stay Nov. 30- Dec 4, 2020.

We became CCV DVC owners 2018, had our first stay December 2019. We shared a two bedroom with another DVC couple. Wonderful trip, beautiful Christmas decorations, couldn’t ask for more. We were on the second floor, not known for great views 😂, but access to lobby, pool, restaurants, super easy😎. Our special needs adult son became so comfortable at WL/CCV, he moved around the resort on his own. Christmas at WL is awesome!

Welcome home to all the new CCV owners 😎🐻

What a great way to spend your first trip as owners!!! I still am in awe of the tree at the Lodge!! So beautiful. I love the atmosphere during the holidays!! Definitely our favorite time to go! How wonderful for your DS!!!! It really is a peaceful place, I’m happy he got to enjoy himself ❤ I’ll be sure to get your dates up there![/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Was looking through the room views and realized we had that same room in Dec. At least it was close to Geyser Point through the back door.:-)

That’s too funny! Maybe it’s reserved only for cool Jersey people 😂 I wish you could lock your rooms from out back, it would have made it extremely convenient! I didn’t mind sitting out there with a glass of wine at night 🙂 How have you been, you have been MIA lately.

Last edited:
Page 1 if now updated! @Pooh12863 just also reminded me, If anyone has any new room views they’d like to share, please post them for us so I can add them to Page 1. It’s so nice to get your room number and know what your view will potentially be. Thanks in advance for sharing!

Is there a way to view a room number on a past reservation? I took a room view picture from our December stay, but I cannot remember what room number it was.

That’s too funny! Maybe it’s reserved only for cool Jersey people 😂 I wish you cold lock your rooms from out back, it would have made it extremely convenient! I didn’t mind sitting out there with a glass of wine at night 🙂 How have you been, you have been MIA lately.

Doing pretty good now. :) Being out of commission for 3 week with pneumonia sorta let my work load back up on me, been burning the candle at both ends trying to catch up. I’m back in Disney mode now.:earsboy:

Doing pretty good now. :) Being out of commission for 3 week with pneumonia sorta let my work load back up on me, been burning the candle at both ends trying to catch up. I’m back in Disney mode now.:earsboy:

OMG 3 weeks! Are you ok now? I’m sorry you went through that! I thought it was just on vacation!

OMG 3 weeks! Are you ok now? I’m sorry you went through that! I thought it was just on vacation!

I’m good, I’ve had pneumonia 7 times now. It usually takes 6 or so weeks to get back to normal, this time wasn’t too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter