•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

My husband and I are looking to buy our first DVC at CCV. I have spent some months trying to figure out everything. I have a very random question, how far are the villas from all the ameneties such as the food court, the pool, the bus stop.

My husband and I are looking to buy our first DVC at CCV. I have spent some months trying to figure out everything. I have a very random question, how far are the villas from all the ameneties such as the food court, the pool, the bus stop.

Not far unless you are staying in certain cabins. If you are staying in the Lodge itself (which is where all CCV rooms are located except the cabins) you are close to everything. Check the property map on post #1.

First of all Deluxe resorts do not have a food court. The CCV villas are in the eastern wing of Wilderness Lodge. So you can get to Roaring Fork without going outside or by crossing the courtyard above the Copper Creek Springs pool (the table service restaurants are both in the lobby area). Or you can exit the doors at the end of the CCV first floor hallway near the pool and go to Geyser Point. It is pretty close to both TS and QS and the two pools. The bus is easily access out the exit door leading to BRV, which is within 20 feet of the CCV hallway or around the corner from the main elevators. Of course the cabins are not within the building but on the lake some of them have long walks to the lobby of the lodge. But isn't that the point of being in a cabin?

We are new owners at CCV and will be staying there this March 31 - April 6 in a 2BR. Very excited!

:welcome:And Congrats! Happy you found us! I'll be sure to get you up on Page 1! Did you just buy this month? What's your UY? Looking forward to chatting with you!

WELCOME HOME!

We are new owners at CCV and will be staying there this March 31 - April 6 in a 2BR. Very excited!
The 2 BR are really nice. Hope you have a great stay. If you have the time and interest, we would love to see a "report" of that villa and your impressions of the stay there. I am currently working on y report of a Cabin that we just stayed in.

The 2 BR are really nice. Hope you have a great stay. If you have the time and interest, we would love to see a "report" of that villa and your impressions of the stay there. I am currently working on y report of a Cabin that we just stayed in.

Looking forward to reading that!!! We have a 1br booked for the first week of January, but if there is still cabin availability at 7 months, I'm totally going to splurge :) Please tell me if it was worth it!

Looking forward to reading that!!! We have a 1br booked for the first week of January, but if there is still cabin availability at 7 months, I'm totally going to splurge :) Please tell me if it was worth it!
My full report will be posted in a couple days but I'll say now that it is an amazing place to stay and we will be staying there again in the future

Hi, I’m not a CCV owner, own at BLT, but we are staying in a studio April 15-20. We have wanted to stay at Wilderness Lodge for years and are so excited to finally check this place out. My fear is that it will bring on a case of addonitis while we are there. I’ve scheduled a lot of downtime into this trip so we can really explore the place and soak up all it has to offer. Any suggestions on not so popular or lesser known things to do at CCV? Would love to hear your favorite things to do while staying here. TIA!!

I hope it’s ok to post this here, if not please feel free to move my post.

CCV NEWS...

“On February 12, 2018, Disney declared five more Residential Units containing 12 vacation homes at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for the DVC inventory.

This latest declaration increases the number of vacation homes that can be booked by DVC members using points at Copper Creek from 48 to 60. When fully declared, the resort will have 184 vacation homes.”

-Courtesy DVC News

Full article:
http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resort...y-declares-more-dvc-inventory-at-copper-creek

Hi, I’m not a CCV owner, own at BLT, but we are staying in a studio April 15-20. We have wanted to stay at Wilderness Lodge for years and are so excited to finally check this place out. My fear is that it will bring on a case of addonitis while we are there. I’ve scheduled a lot of downtime into this trip so we can really explore the place and soak up all it has to offer. Any suggestions on not so popular or lesser known things to do at CCV? Would love to hear your favorite things to do while staying here. TIA!!

:welcome: Of course you can post here!! WL is such a Beautiful resort! I think you will have a hard time not wanting to add on there! The pools are beautiful! The outdoor area is just so welcoming now, so much to see and do. There’s an outdoor bar overlooking the water, a salon right by the pools, hiking, boat rental, relaxing in the lobby by the beautiful fireplace, they’re adding on activities/experiences at Reunion Station (but not sure when it will be open). I think you’ll have to experience it for yourself and see if it suits you! I think you’ll be back!! Enjoy!!!!

There is a tour by one of the rangers at Wilderness Lodge, called Wonders of Wilderness Lodge. It is a great tour for adults and teens. Check with the front desk for time but I think it was on Wednesday at 9:00 AM. Also the front desk has a list of Hidden Mickeys for you to find on your own. Definitely go over to Boulder Ridge Villas and check out their lobby and the Carolwood Pacific room too. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the theme.

Thank you mrsap, DenLo and kungaloosh22!! You have upped my excitement level 1000%. I will definitely check out the tour and love looking for hidden mickeys. I know my teenage kids and I will definitely enjoy renting a bike. I’m SUPER excited now!!

There is a tour by one of the rangers at Wilderness Lodge, called Wonders of Wilderness Lodge. It is a great tour for adults and teens. Check with the front desk for time but I think it was on Wednesday at 9:00 AM. Also the front desk has a list of Hidden Mickeys for you to find on your own. Definitely go over to Boulder Ridge Villas and check out their lobby and the Carolwood Pacific room too. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the theme.

Definitely do the tour! It's a great way to learn about how much thought went into every detail of the lodge :-)

CCV NEWS...

“On February 12, 2018, Disney declared five more Residential Units containing 12 vacation homes at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for the DVC inventory.

This latest declaration increases the number of vacation homes that can be booked by DVC members using points at Copper Creek from 48 to 60. When fully declared, the resort will have 184 vacation homes.”

-Courtesy DVC News

Full article:
http://dvcnews.com/index.php/resort...y-declares-more-dvc-inventory-at-copper-creek
This is great news for me since I’m going to try to switch in May from home resort SSR to CCR for 2 week in December!

We enjoyed just relaxing around the lodge. There are great places to just sit and relax. My sister brought some hand quilting. I had reading on my tablet. I saw one couple with books.

Above the front doors of WL on either the 4th or 5th floor there are a couple really really nice comfy chairs that overlook the lobby. There is a fireplace [not that the fireplaces actually really give off heat; would have been nice if they did those days since it was just a degree or two above freezing outside]. You are high enough up above the lobby that the sound is not so loud. It was great while doing laundry as it was an easy walk to the CCV laundry room. Actually, each of the floors ringing the lobby there are various seating areas and just great vantage points to look down into the lobby or up to the lobby roof. Some great picture taking spots, too.

On some of the floors in CCV at the main elevators [the ones that go to the lobby] there are chairs and a little table beside the windows. We say people sitting there and just reading a book and enjoying the view out the window.

One night we watched the MK fireworks from the north wing (hotel side) of WL. I think it was the 5th but maybe it was the 4th floor. If you cross over from CCV near the lobby, where the hallway makes a jog there are a set of wooden shutters covering windows that look to MK. Open the shutters. You can see the castle. And it is a great view of the fireworks. No music, but that is ok. Especially when it is freezing out :-) If you just wander the halls [good way to pass time and get exercise -- climate controled walking on carpet :-) ] you will come across the shutters. They are easy to open and close.

We spent quite a bit of time just wandering the grounds of WL/VWL/CCV and when we found somewhere nice to sit, sitting for a while and enjoying it. The lobby of VWL has some nice sitting areas -- and some of them have electric plugs if you need to charge electronics [this was one downside of most of the sitting areas -- no plugs !!].

Our stay at CCV was during unseasonably cold weather [near freezing], so we did not spend a lot of time outsidde, but there are some nice areas outsidde too.

The campfire is fun, and free each evening. ANd they hand out free wooden roasting sticks and free Kraft Jet Puffed marshmallows. The campfire "pit" is near Geyser Point.

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter