1 bedroom=less drama? (or more?)

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
Thinking toward next year still...I would think a 1BR arrangement, while more spendy, would be potentially less dramatic than 2 or more. With everything else I have going on (and having 4 daughters), I need to not have to worry about a roommate doing something upid-stay, if you know what I mean.

Thinking toward next year still...I would think a 1BR arrangement, while more spendy, would be potentially less dramatic than 2 or more. With everything else I have going on (and having 4 daughters), I need to not have to worry about a roommate doing something upid-stay, if you know what I mean.

It's not substantially more money than a two bedroom at either Chatham or Vista. The price difference last year was $5/week over a two bedroom at Vista, and $0/week over a two bedroom at Chatham. As far as drama and politics go, I'd probably venture to say that the less roommates you have, the less potential there'd be for drama.

In the process of my program last year, I had about twelve roommates in eleven months (in both two bedrooms and a one bedroom- moved a couple times, some left, etc), and there was never any drama. However though- it only takes one person for there to be drama.

Your mileage, like in a lot of things, may vary.

I would say more drama, from experiences I've seen in the dorms at my school. Unless you have the perfect roommate, when things come up you two will likely get on each others' nerves and have no one else to go to. Of course you'll make friends, but with having more bedrooms there will be more people to talk things out with and hang out with. Having only one bedroom would also be kind of lonely to me, but I guess it depends on the person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter