1 day Aulani rental car

Ladybugx87

Mouseketeer
With all of the rental car issues, how difficult is it to book a 1-day rental car from aulani right now? We’d want to leave pretty early in morning so would likely need to get keys etc sorted the evening before.

With all of the rental car issues, how difficult is it to book a 1-day rental car from aulani right now? We’d want to leave pretty early in morning so would likely need to get keys etc sorted the evening before.

As of right now, there are no rental desks at Aulani or the Marriott. The only place you can rent is at the airport. It really depends on when you are going.

try Turo. we just came back from a week long stay and used Turo to rent a jeep from a local person and it was great. She delivered it to Aulani and picked it up from us at the airport. very reasonable.

try Turo. we just came back from a week long stay and used Turo to rent a jeep from a local person and it was great. She delivered it to Aulani and picked it up from us at the airport. very reasonable.
Thank you!

Please be careful with Turo. My BIL reserved a car and the owner cancelled a few days before because he felt it was underpriced and he knew he could get more money. Others have also reported on this.

As of right now, there are no rental desks at Aulani or the Marriott. The only place you can rent is at the airport. It really depends on when you are going.

We booked 2 cars for 2 days from the Alamo at Aulani for a week from tomorrow; and we didn't even call to reserve them until a couple of weeks ago. I would just try to call. But I also agree, it might depend on availability for the date you need.

We booked 2 cars for 2 days from the Alamo at Aulani for a week from tomorrow; and we didn't even call to reserve them until a couple of weeks ago. I would just try to call. But I also agree, it might depend on availability for the date you need.
I just saw this and checked Aulani while we are there in August. Cars are now available there. They hadn't been, they must have just opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter