10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat - Thread #1 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, congrats early to whoever gets post #8000!!!

I've got to get ready to head out the door, hopefully I won't get blown to Kansas this afternoon.............:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Shelley and Woody

Hiya:goodvibes

Dont know if you already know about Dis-tag?

We played it last cruise and we all had a ball.

Basically...e.g. if 20 people play - you make 19 gift bags up - we havent decided what sort of stuff yet - (gotta be small so we can pack it! - suggestions so far have ben homemade cd' compilations, keyrings, xmas ornaments etc) and then we deliver them to the other cabins throughout the cruise. If you'd like more info or want to play just let me or Jen know and we'll add you to the list.:thumbsup2

Just sent you a PM! :goodvibes

Just came out of a two-hour construction lending seminar ... yawn.

I want to go to something that I don't already know about. ;)

WAH!!!!!!!

I can't see pictures that people post any longer when I'm DISing from work ... that's no fun. :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter