10/28/17 New York 7-Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi all! We will be joining you for our 1st ever cruise! This was the best anniversary present my husband ever gave me! It will be him and I and our 2 girls (10 and 1). Couldn't be more excited! I've been doing a lot of research cause I don't wanna miss a thing. Will anyone be doing the pins swap? Is anyone interested in the fish extender? We have already purchased pins and would love to do the exchange if anyone else is interested! Let me know!

Hi Everyone-
I completely forgot about joining the meetup for this cruise--I booked it back on the day it opened for Platinum members to book. Anyway, this will be my 22nd Disney Cruise-- but this time I am cruising with my best friend and NO KIDS! Is there a facebook group?
Take care!

Hi all! We will be joining you for our 1st ever cruise! This was the best anniversary present my husband ever gave me! It will be him and I and our 2 girls (10 and 1). Couldn't be more excited! I've been doing a lot of research cause I don't wanna miss a thing. Will anyone be doing the pins swap? Is anyone interested in the fish extender? We have already purchased pins and would love to do the exchange if anyone else is interested! Let me know!
Hi family MUSSO we are booked on the 10/28cruise out of New York. We have been on several Disney Cruises before but we are just as excited this time as our first cruise. We always bring our fish extenders and are always willing to paticipate in fish extenders exchages. Who ever on this thread is interested in fish extender exchange especially on haloween please post. We have organized DIS events in the past. It's a lot of fun.

Hi everyone booked on this cruise. Looking forward to a fantastic time!

Peter

Hi family MUSSO we are booked on the 10/28cruise out of New York. We have been on several Disney Cruises before but we are just as excited this time as our first cruise. We always bring our fish extenders and are always willing to paticipate in fish extenders exchages. Who ever on this thread is interested in fish extender exchange especially on haloween please post. We have organized DIS events in the past. It's a lot of fun.

Hi everyone booked on this cruise. Looking forward to a fantastic time!

Peter
Recently booked and will be joining all of you on this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter