10 Attractions/Rides You Would Get Rid of Today

-_Stitch-Up-Scrump_-

Mouseketeer
Just curious to know what 10 rides/attractions at WDW you would *throw away* right now if you had the choice, and which 10 you would want to keep if everything else was *thrown away*.
Mine in no order):
Throw Away:
Frozen Ever After
The Seas with Nemo
Triceratops Spin
Primeval Whirl
Kali River Rapids
Alien Swirling Saucers
Tomorrowland Speedway
Barnstormer
Magic Carpet of Aladdin
Peter Pans Flight

Keep:
Spaceship Earth
Test Track (I like designing the car, I was top 5 responsibility once)
Living with the Land (idk why I like this I’m 16)
Expedition Everest
Tower of Terror (even though I hate it)
Big Thunder Mountain
Splash Mountain
Fantastic
Pirates
Haunted Mansion

Surprise, I don’t love flight of passage :) and I haven’t ridden ROR
Now tell me yours! This was very difficult for me to do.

Note: I think this is in the wrong category so move it to where it’s appropriate, I just put it here cause of the word attractions)

Just curious to know what 10 rides/attractions at WDW you would *throw away* right now if you had the choice, and which 10 you would want to keep if everything else was *thrown away*.
Mine in no order):
Throw Away:
Frozen Ever After
The Seas with Nemo
Triceratops Spin
Primeval Whirl
Kali River Rapids
Alien Swirling Saucers
Tomorrowland Speedway
Barnstormer
Magic Carpet of Aladdin
Peter Pans Flight

Keep:
Spaceship Earth
Test Track (I like designing the car, I was top 5 responsibility once)
Living with the Land (idk why I like this I’m 16)
Expedition Everest
Tower of Terror (even though I hate it)
Big Thunder Mountain
Splash Mountain
Fantastic
Pirates
Haunted Mansion

Surprise, I don’t love flight of passage :) and I haven’t ridden ROR
Now tell me yours! This was very difficult for me to do.

Note: I think this is in the wrong category so move it to where it’s appropriate, I just put it here cause of the word attractions)

I am guessing that you don’t visit with little kids because with the exception of primeval and Kali everything is top prime rides for the 0-5/6 set. Barnstormer isn’t for very little ones of course but it’s a good starter roller coaster. Please continue not to visit those rides so my kids can go on more. :)

I am guessing that you don’t visit with little kids because with the exception of primeval and Kali everything is top prime rides for the 0-5/6 set. Barnstormer isn’t for very little ones of course but it’s a good starter roller coaster. Please continue not to visit those rides so my kids can go on more. :)
This is just what I would do based on my age demographic. Not what others would do. I’d get rid of them because they do not appeal to me and I don’t feel they add to the parks. I’m not saying others don’t enjoy them, but in my personal opinion, I don’t like them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!