$10 charge for ressies when making ressies?

buzzgirls&dad

DIS Veteran
Hi All, I will be making my ressies soon and I haven't made any since last year before the $10 charge went into effect. So I'm wondering are you charged for each ressie as you make them. So if you had 10 ressies there would be 10 charges and you'd have to enter your card info each time or would you have one charge at the end of all you ressies for $100? I don't care which way it is I just want to NOT have any surprises the morning I make my adrs. If there is anything else since last April I would appreciated an update as well. My resort reservation is in sync on MDE so should I just sign in and go from there for my 10 days???? TIA:)

You're only charged for no show or if you cancel it less than 24 hours in advance. I've heard they make exceptions for illness but it may depend on the cast member. You don't prepay the $10.

No, nothing when you make them. I remember last year getting a $1.00 hold for a day or two where I think they just check to see if the card is valid. But I didn't notice if they did it this year. I do know that I wasn't actually charged anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter