$10 charge for table service reservation no show

Bete

DIS Veteran
Is it now true that all table service meal reservations made have a charge for no show?

It's been true for some time. $10 per person for no-show/not cancelled at least the day before. Waived if part of the party comes.

You a regular sit down no show is $10.00 and for specially reservation can be for the full charge.

That's why they ask for your credit card.

I believe in that fee because I think its fair. Why should book a reservation and not use it. Do you think that's fair to other guest? Disney here to make money no shows don't make them money.

I get annoyed with people who hold to a reservation to the last minute and calculate to the last second of the 24 hours on the regular dinning to cancel.

If you not going to use the reservation give it up. If I find something better then my original reservation I trade off. And within 1 and 2 weeks before I go I review my choices and what I don't want I cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter