10 Day dining plan on consecutive days

M@TT d Blanc

Earning My Ears
Hi. Taking the family to WDW next month and have a question on the dining plan. We have the 14 day ultimate ticket with 10 day standard dining. Do the 10 days start on first use and run for that time (meaning we would have to pay for the last 4 days) or can you pick and choose when you use it??? We were planning to do Universal for 2 days, so would plan to eat there. Thanks

The dining plan is typically tied to your resort stay, regardless of the length of ticket. This sounds like one of the UK travel packages, so I can't be as sure of the details, but does your overall package include a 10-night stay at a WDW resort?

Yeah, travelling from the UK. We are there for 14 nights, but with the 10 day standard dining. Just want sure if you have to use the 10 days in one block or if you can split

Hi. Taking the family to WDW next month and have a question on the dining plan. We have the 14 day ultimate ticket with 10 day standard dining. Do the 10 days start on first use and run for that time (meaning we would have to pay for the last 4 days) or can you pick and choose when you use it??? We were planning to do Universal for 2 days, so would plan to eat there. Thanks

There is a UK Trip Planning forum; scroll down on the main forums page. You will probably get a better and faster answer if you post there. We Yanks have no idea how your plan works or if there are different "rules" for it. Hope you get to do it the way you want to.

I agree with @sharonabe, but because most dining plans are tied to the hotel stay, I would expect that you would need to use all credits by 11:59 PM on the day that package ends.

I’m going to move this since I have ni idea and didn’t even know a dining plan was available for less than the entire stay.
I will leave a redirect

Your Dining Plan is tied into your Disney Resort stay and credits can't be carried forward once you've checked out. We've done this several times - stayed in a Disney Hotel with free DDP and then moved elsewhere (a villa) for the remainder of our stay most recently 30th December 2019 - 16th January 2020 (just home today :sad:). We spent the first 2 nights at Caribbean Beach then moved on 1st January to SSR with free DDP for 7 nights but with a 14 day ultimate ticket. Our Dining credits lasted until midnight of the 8th January (the day we checked out) and couldn't be carried forward until the end of our ticket which lasted until 15th January. Although we could visit parks for 15 consecutive days with our 14 day ticket, we were only able to book FP+s on 14 of those days.

Hope this makes sense.

Mrs TT

Your dining plan will be tied in to your Disney stay and will have to be used within those dates. I’m guessing that you are staying off site for four nights after Disney? If you want to eat on Disney properly during those four nights you will need to pay out of pocket.

Once you have checked in to your resort you can spend them however you want within the time frame of your stay so over the 14 days you can choose to use any of your credits on your dining plan or pay out of pocket for any other meals. Your receipts will kee a total on the bottom of how many credits you have remaining each day and if you are unsure about them you can ask the front desk staff at your resort for a break down of where and when you used your credits and how many remain to be used.Hope this helps.

You must ha e 2 separate hotel reservations as you can only buy a dining plan for the entire length of stay for everybody booked into the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!