10 Night, 10th Anniversary Vacation Begins/Ends at Walt Disney World! PTR June 2017 - Updated 6/4

Great choices - I hope to stay at both of those resorts someday! Best of luck to you in getting GF!!!!

How was your Halloween Disney cruise??

All caught up now. I live in GA...metro Atlanta...but I have never heard of smallcakes. Something to check out one day.

Where do you guys live? Sounds like you are seasoned vets! I have gone to Disney 15 times in 43 years, so not as many as some but definitely more than others. I have always wanted to own DVC but it just never panned out. My littles are still young (5 & 2) so we may still buy in, but for now, I have learned the trick of renting points! My last two trips were with my parents and we stayed at SSR. This trip will be my hubby's first in about 35 years!

Congrats on getting the Poly and good luck with GF. Your trip will overlap with ours a few days. As far as planning, you sound a lot like me. Personally, I think the planning is half the fun! So it serves the purpose of both organizing my thoughts and passing the time! Love your ADR wish list and hope it all works out!

Looking forward to more!

So great to have you on board! It is just getting to the time where I start to make all the fun ressies and stuff!! Smallcakes is the best, my mouth is watering right now thinking about those darn cupcakes!

We live in Coastal North Carolina, near the Wilmington area. Actually in Southport if you have seen the movie Safe Haven...lol! We love Disney and are so happy that we invested in DVC when we did back in 2009. We have had so many amazing trips with it and eventually we will probably get more points, but maybe over the course of time. So cool that our trips will overlap!

Planning is one of my favorite things to do whether it be for Disney or anything else, it always helps me build up the anticipation of what is to come!! Alright, back to reservationing, and then an update!!

Great choices - I hope to stay at both of those resorts someday! Best of luck to you in getting GF!!!!

How was your Halloween Disney cruise??

It was...interesting...LOL!! We actually had a fun little time on it. The day we were supposed to go to Nassau on a tour, that hurricane had come through the previous week or so and we ended up going to the meeting place for it and then found it had been canceled. Then on our Castaway Cay day, it was rainy and cold, brrrr!! We pretty much just relaxed, went to some trivia, and had a very calm and lazy trip which actually was pretty good. The bad thing was that I had packed my camera bag and somehow it ended up being left behind and we didn't realize it until we stopped over half way and I wanted to take a photo...it was so sad, you know how much I love my trip reports, but we actually don't have any photos from the trip at all this time. So basically I am going to have to make up for it on the next one!!! =D

Resort Update #2
Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have had a chance to update this PTR. A lot of things happened actually since the last time. We had a rough couple of months. Our sweet Alaskan Malamute Saghani, lost her battle with cancer at the end of December and less than two weeks later, our Lab/Chow Mix Bear, had a heart attack and passed away as well. We lost two of our fur babies within two weeks of each other. That was a really hard blow to us but we are getting better after that happened right at the beginning of the near year. So far also this year, we had a weekend to chill out at Disney's Hilton Head Resort, we also took a road trip to DC and Erie, PA this past weekend. We are now around 90 days out from our 10th Anniversary Vacation, so I wanted to update you on the second resort!

GrandFloridian_zps3088de36.jpg

Back in November, I was able to book the Villas at Grand Floridian for the second half of our vacation. I was very excited about that so, we are really looking forward to spending 5 nights there, including our Anniversary Night! As far as our plans, they may get a huge overhaul. We are looking into doing something we have never done before, which is to go to Universal for a few days within our trip to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter since we have yet to do so. Also, since January 15th, we have gone back to being Vegetarian, so a few restaurant selections will change as well. So once I have all of that info together I will try and get another update out when I get a chance! Thanks for sticking with me on this one, I know how long it has been since I had an update.

Oh dear! I am so sorry to hear about your losses...and so close together. Heartbreaking. I hope you guys continue to feel better and am glad to hear you've been able to get a little time away this year so far.

I am so glad to hear you got GF!!!! We LOVED WWHOP!!!!!!!!! I hope you do, too!

Can't wait to hear more details!

Excited to read all about it!

I can't wait to actually decide on something finally! I always change plans so much, the actual trip is more often than not totally different than it started! Thanks for sticking with me, hopefully I will get some of these new plans put down on webpage!

Oh dear! I am so sorry to hear about your losses...and so close together. Heartbreaking. I hope you guys continue to feel better and am glad to hear you've been able to get a little time away this year so far.

I am so glad to hear you got GF!!!! We LOVED WWHOP!!!!!!!!! I hope you do, too!

Can't wait to hear more details!

We can't wait to stay at GF again! We have been really looking forward to spending more than 1 or 2 nights there! It is so great to hear that you enjoyed WWOHP! The more we find out about it, we are getting in the mood to see everything there! We have not been to Universal in quite a few years, I think the last time was when we went to Halloween Horror Nights, maybe like in 2005-ish...ish? Not really sure, but it has definitely been over 10 years since we have been there. Hoping to get an updated list of potential plans going today. Making dining reservations, figuring out tickets and maybe even doing some off property dining this time around, who knows, we are changing everything up! This might be the most unconventional Disney vacation we have ever done, but we always have to hold onto our roots, because those resorts are just the best!

Updated Evolving Itinerary! As of 3/11/17
Alrighty then, let's see what we have figured out. We were all poised and ready to go with the plan as we had it, but then we started thinking about things we have never done, things we want to do, how much activity vs how much rest and relaxation we wanted, being vegetarian and how that would impact our restaurant choices. How much we would be willing to spend, and the value of what we thought we were getting, etc. Lots of stuff...haha! So for the moment, we have planned a kind of interesting group of things that can and if you know me...probably will...change over the next less than 3 months!

• Day 1: Check In at the Polynesian, maybe evening time, so not sure as far as if we want a restaurant reservation of just find some quick meal to pick up when we arrive...still to be determined.
  • Day 2: Breakfast at Le Cafe de Paris, near Universal, checked out Yelp and wanted to see if there were any good local places that sounded good, and this was one of them. We are planning on getting maybe a 3-Day for Universal/IoA so we can explore all that the Wizarding World of Harry Potter has to offer.
  • Day 3: Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekends, one of our favorite things or special event type anyway to do during the year, and it is pretty cool that it usually coincides with our Anniversary!
  • Day 4: Another day at Universal, with breakfast at another local establishment...Keke's Breakfast Cafe. If any of you guys have eaten at any of these places I have mentioned please let me know! I want to opinions to mull over!
  • Day 5: Breakfast at Geyser Point Bar & Grill at Wilderness Lodge and then a day at Typhoon Lagoon! I think we are planning on getting Water Park Annual Passes instead of full on park passes, just not sure when we will get back again within the year and so we are trying to be more cost effective than we normally would.
  • Day 6: Check out of the Poly and into Grand Floridian! Breakfast at Kona Cafe before we leave the Poly! This is more of a free day since we are checking out and in, so we could hop over to Disney Springs, or play some mini-golf, see a movie, since there are tons coming out this summer, who knows, but this definitely a relaxation and play it by ear type of day!
  • Day 7: Animal Kingdom, Really looking forward to seeing Pandora, the rivers of light, etc. Lots of new things to do here and some old favorites as well!
  • Day 8: Last day at Universal if we choose to use it, really depends on whether we did everything we wanted on the previous two days, so we will see how it pans out. Maybe do breakfast at our favorite from the other two days.
  • Day 9: Another Typhoon Lagoon day, there is a new ride there so that should be fun, plus it is our anniversary and Typhoon Lagoon is probably our favorite park out of all of them at WDW. Dinner tonight at Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge, so we can see a good friend of ours plus have a great meal, we have not been to Artist Point in quite a few years and so are looking forward to going back again.
  • Day 10: Our last full day is going to be another free day, we have yet to decide about going to EPCOT or Magic Kingdom on this trip. We feel like we have been to both of those parks so many times and without a festival or special event going on, we aren't sure how we are going to feel on our last day.
  • Day 11: Check Out and Head Home
Things we would like to fit it:
  1. La Nouba: Since the last showing will be in December we are thinking we want to check it out before they change/replace it. We really love La Nouba and think it would be a great time to see it one last time.
  2. Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room. Since we are staying at Grand Floridian, it would really be hard to not go to Afternoon Tea, definitely something we love doing and try to fit it in each time we go. Noticeably absent this trip is V&A, thinking about all of the amazing experiences we have had there it is hard to leave it off, however, that is a ton of food to eat, and for us being vegetarian we aren't really used to eating that quantity at the moment, don't get me wrong though because they have an amazing vegetarian menu, we have sampled lots of it before, but I think we both agreed this time we would leave it off the list.
  3. One of the new restaurants: There are so many new ones that have popped up all over the place at WDW and we are interested in checking some of them out. So we will have a look around and see what/where would fit into the schedule.
  4. Something we have never done before: Whether it be renting a canoe at Fort Wilderness, or a mouse boat. Taking a tour we have never done before, or something like that. We want to try and find at least one activity new to us. We have been to WDW so many times, we don't want our trips to become stagnant. That seems completely crazy when I am typing it out, but we may have gone so overboard with trips over the last ten years, this time we are taking it a bit at a slower pace. For newbies there are so many amazing things to do and see, and so while I don't recommend it for most people, this time around for us, we are trying (i use that term lightly) to really enjoy what we will be doing on our trip! So we can't wait!
So, now time to look through reservations, figure out about tickets, think about plans again and again to see whether we are going to change them, etc. I am finding myself wondering what the actual trip will look like compared to what I think it will be! I am sure we will have a great time regardless, we always do...except for the Villains party...now that was a different story...LOL, but 99% of the time, it is always amazing! The castmembers, the resorts, the activities, the parks. Disney does a really great job trying to make magical experiences, so I am sure this one will be as well!

I can't wait to actually decide on something finally! I always change plans so much, the actual trip is more often than not totally different than it started! Thanks for sticking with me, hopefully I will get some of these new plans put down on webpage!
Honestly, I think that's the norm! I follow several PTRs and most seem to change quite a bit. I don't change my plans much, except whatever is necessitated by Disney changes, but I think I'm a rare breed. Lol.

Check In at the Polynesian, maybe evening time, so not sure as far as if we want a restaurant reservation of just find some quick meal to pick up when we arrive...still to be determined.
We had originally planned a TS but decided to switch to QS. Just not enough time.

We are planning on getting maybe a 3-Day for Universal/IoA so we can explore all that the Wizarding World of Harry Potter has to offer.
We will have to work this in, in a few years, when my boys are older!

Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekends
They actually don't do this anymore. 2015 was the last year. But they still have several SW experiences at DHS.

Breakfast at Geyser Point Bar & Grill at Wilderness Lodge
We will be staying at WL. What are your dates again?

Looking forward to more!

Honestly, I think that's the norm! I follow several PTRs and most seem to change quite a bit. I don't change my plans much, except whatever is necessitated by Disney changes, but I think I'm a rare breed. Lol.

I used to plan trips down to time frames and stick to them like glue, I think it is only in the past few years that we have really started to embrace flexibility and change...haha! I always wanted to get in as much as we could haha!! We seem to do a lot of things differently as time has gone by, but since I have been on both sides, it is fun to look back over the trips and see how we have evolved as planners!

We had originally planned a TS but decided to switch to QS. Just not enough time.

We used to be really gung-ho and get up at like 6-7am and start the drive and be there by 3-4 o'clock. That was when we lived in the Charlotte area, now that we live on the coast it takes us a little longer to get there, not to mention I think we have gotten more relaxed, read lazy, and tend to just wake up on our own and go. The good thing is that the TS restaurants that are our favorite usually have reservations or not wait, which is good if we decide to go that route! But yeah, definitely understand the time constraints with travel!

We will have to work this in, in a few years, when my boys are older!

We are really looking forward to it, I read all the books when I was younger, and then of course have seen all the films, so we are excited, and definitely more so since we are at an age where we can appreciate everything that has gone into making it a reality! :cheer2:

They actually don't do this anymore. 2015 was the last year. But they still have several SW experiences at DHS.
latest

We had not even looked into it at all, we just knew when the dates usually were. So sad to hear that! We always had such a good time, oh well, looks like more plan changes await!!

We will be staying at WL. What are your dates again?

We will be going the 8th-18th! party:

We used to be really gung-ho and get up at like 6-7am and start the drive and be there by 3-4 o'clock.
Lol. We are actually leaving by 6! With the boys, I figure on a few stops, and it takes 7hrs without stops. So we should arrive between 1-3. We will look around the resort, swim, have an early dinner at Geyser Point, then hit Disney Springs.

I read all the books when I was younger, and then of course have seen all the films, so we are excited,
Me, too! It will be so fun once we can get over there!

So sad to hear that!
Sorry to break the news. :(

We will be going the 8th-18th!
We'll be there 6/3-6/11 so I think we will miss you by a couple of days at WL. However, your day 3 at DHS I think will be 6/10? And if so that's our full DHS day!

Another Day...Another Change....well changessssss, and these are huge!

Not really sure how this started, or why it is now going in a totally different direction. I seriously have an ability to talk myself into and out of something 100 times. I can think something is a fantastic idea one day, and the next I am wondering why I even considered it in the first place. With all of that, here is how this new segment of the vacation ended up going in a totally different direction.

I am SO glad :disrocks: that ArielSRL let us know that Star Wars Weekends :darth: was not going on anymore. This literally saved us a ton of grief and we are really happy that we found this out before we invested in park tickets etc! So huge thank you! I should have looked more in depth beforehand, we just kept saying, oh well they will announce stuff about it soon. Which obviously was never going to happen...haha! Once I let Jeremy know that they no longer did this event, we started talking and realized that we didn't really want to go to DHS, with all of the improvements going on at the moment, we would rather save the money for that and put it toward something else. The only other park we were planning to visit was Animal Kingdom, since the main draw for us on this one was the new Pandora area, we didn't know whether we wanted to spend the one day ticket price for that. Please don't get us wrong, we absolutely LOVE Disney and the Parks, especially Animal Kingdom! Also, the Disney Resorts/Cruise Line/Parks are our favorite vacation destinations. We started talking about how much we enjoyed our Icelandic road trip and how we wanted to do another road trip, BUT, and this is a big BUT. For our entire 10 days we did not want to be driving around in a car the entire time, we wanted to relax. We also spoke about exploring new destinations, we have been to Florida countless times, but really only one or two places in the whole state. To make this SUPER LONG story a little bit shorter. We are now of the idea that we would like to combine all of these ideas into one awesome vacation!

Soooo, like I said Another Day, and kind of a brand new itinerary springs forth into action!! First of all changes...5 Nights at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort...Cancelled. Instead on the very first night we will be staying at Disney's Beach Club Resort in a 1-bedroom villa. Now, going back to our original resort wish list, this one was very high because we have never stayed there! This should be really cool! We can get there mid-afternoon, we can hang out at the pool, go to the Boardwalk for food, and just hang out for our first night, which should be fun! Very low key, I think for once we are going to try and wing-it a little without going overboard...says the person writing a PTR...I know, I know. :rotfl2:

Onto the next portion of the trip...this one is a huge change. Instead of going to Universal (we talked about this for hours, debating which thing we would want to do more, so this decision was not taken lightly), for 4 days, we are going to be taking a mini road-trip! Exploring the Florida Keys! We have been to Key West for a few hours as a stop on one of the Disney Cruises we have taken. We really loved the area/atmosphere. So we thought, why not spend some time seeing the rest of the keys, stopping where we want, and in total Key West is only 6.5 hours total way from WDW! So not too shabby! We are going to plan out where to stay, just to make sure we will have a room in the summer, which could possibly fill up, plus we had a free night on hotels.com to use and booking in advance we may get a better deal. Another thing is once we get down to Key Largo, we are going to stop at the Florida Keys Visitor Center and see what there is to do! So here is at the moment, how this may end up!

• Drive from Disney's Beach Club to Key Largo, planning on staying the 2nd night here.
  • Night 3, staying in Marathon, FL
  • Night 4, staying in Key West, FL
  • Night 5, heading back about half way and staying in Hollywood, FL at a low-key beach resort!
Now, the Inn we are staying for the night in Hollywood is only maybe a 3.5 hour drive, so we can take our time, and even stay until lunch, and still make it back to Disney in time to check-in to Grand Floridian, for our 5 night stay there! We are really excited about this change, we are trying to explore a little more, and we love wildlife and beaches of course, small towns, scenic drives, and so turning this vacation into sort of compilation of some of our favorite things is something we are pretty excited about!!

So as far as everything else, we are still possibly going to get the Annual Passes for the Water Parks, we are also still planning on eating at Kona Cafe, Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room, and Artist Point on our Anniversary Dinner. We still want to go to see La Nouba, and we also want to play some miniature golf, maybe rent a mouse boat, or one of those cool bicycle things for two! This may actually turn into a Disney trip where we don't even go to any of the 4 theme parks!! We are really interested lately in doing a lot of the things Disney has to offer outside of the parks, well more than we know already. This trip might just be the most interesting one yet! Almost everyone, including us, goes to Disney for the parks. It might be fun and something different to not do that for once! It definitely would not be for everyone, and we know it might sound crazy, but it still sounds fun and we are curious to see whether this idea will stick...OR..in a few days we might be doing something totally different again?? Who knows, but it sure is fun planning!!!

Another Day...Another Change....well changessssss, and these are huge!

Not really sure how this started, or why it is now going in a totally different direction. I seriously have an ability to talk myself into and out of something 100 times. I can think something is a fantastic idea one day, and the next I am wondering why I even considered it in the first place. With all of that, here is how this new segment of the vacation ended up going in a totally different direction.

Oh my gosh. Us, too. You are not alone in the indecisiveness!

I am SO glad :disrocks: that ArielSRL let us know that Star Wars Weekends :darth: was not going on anymore.

The DIS is the best!!!

We started talking about how much we enjoyed our Icelandic road trip and how we wanted to do another road trip, BUT, and this is a big BUT.

Did you ever post about this trip on any other forums? An Icelandic road trip sounds amazing!!!

Onto the next portion of the trip...this one is a huge change. Instead of going to Universal (we talked about this for hours, debating which thing we would want to do more, so this decision was not taken lightly), for 4 days, we are going to be taking a mini road-trip! Exploring the Florida Keys! We have been to Key West for a few hours as a stop on one of the Disney Cruises we have taken. We really loved the area/atmosphere. So we thought, why not spend some time seeing the rest of the keys, stopping where we want, and in total Key West is only 6.5 hours total way from WDW! So not too shabby! We are going to plan out where to stay, just to make sure we will have a room in the summer, which could possibly fill up, plus we had a free night on hotels.com to use and booking in advance we may get a better deal. Another thing is once we get down to Key Largo, we are going to stop at the Florida Keys Visitor Center and see what there is to do! So here is at the moment, how this may end up!

• Drive from Disney's Beach Club to Key Largo, planning on staying the 2nd night here.
    • Night 3, staying in Marathon, FL
    • Night 4, staying in Key West, FL
    • Night 5, heading back about half way and staying in Hollywood, FL at a low-key beach resort!

Ok, so I think this sounds amazing!! Especially after reading your other TRs. I think mixing it up sounds perfect for you guys! WWOHP will be there for many years to come, so I don't think missing that is a huge deal! We have also only been to Key West on a cruise stop and we loved the area. I can't wait to hear about your explorations of the rest of the keys!

So as far as everything else, we are still possibly going to get the Annual Passes for the Water Parks, we are also still planning on eating at Kona Cafe, Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room, and Artist Point on our Anniversary Dinner. We still want to go to see La Nouba, and we also want to play some miniature golf, maybe rent a mouse boat, or one of those cool bicycle things for two! This may actually turn into a Disney trip where we don't even go to any of the 4 theme parks!! We are really interested lately in doing a lot of the things Disney has to offer outside of the parks, well more than we know already. This trip might just be the most interesting one yet! Almost everyone, including us, goes to Disney for the parks. It might be fun and something different to not do that for once! It definitely would not be for everyone, and we know it might sound crazy, but it still sounds fun and we are curious to see whether this idea will stick...OR..in a few days we might be doing something totally different again?? Who knows, but it sure is fun planning!!!

I am in agreement here, as well. Disney is so much more than the parks!!!!!

Oh my gosh. Us, too. You are not alone in the indecisiveness!
The DIS is the best!!!
Did you ever post about this trip on any other forums? An Icelandic road trip sounds amazing!!!
Ok, so I think this sounds amazing!! Especially after reading your other TRs. I think mixing it up sounds perfect for you guys! WWOHP will be there for many years to come, so I don't think missing that is a huge deal! We have also only been to Key West on a cruise stop and we loved the area. I can't wait to hear about your explorations of the rest of the keys!
I am in agreement here, as well. Disney is so much more than the parks!!!!!

I'm glad I am not the only one who can never really decide on something, there are so many things to do and places to see everywhere we go, it is hard to decide sometimes...lol, even though I love planning it all out, sometimes you have to go with the flow as well!

I have a trip journal and photos from the Iceland trip, so hopefully maybe one day in the future, we want to start maybe a travel blog/vlog combo, both on like YouTube with the videos I take and blog about the journeys we go on, kind of like "Gone With The Wynns" not sure if you have seen their channel or blog, but it is pretty awesome, I love it!

We are having a lot of fun just looking at all of the things we can do, places to eat, stuff to see, adventures to be had in the Florida Keys! So far, we have sort of been reinvigorated about planning this trip, we were having a really difficult time of it earlier and weren't really excited, but we really are now!

So much fun stuff to do at Disney, but outside the parks, we have had so many vacations at rope drop, staying until the park closes, having itineraries, fastpasses, riding and seeing all the shows, and they have been amazing too! We had a blast on all of them, I think we have made it to the point where for this one, we just want to relax, take things slow, enjoy the resort for once. Normally we spend so much time at the parks and Disney Springs we don't really get to do that, but we love The Villas at the Grand Floridian and so just taking some time to hang out by the pool, walk around the grounds, check out all of the little spots, and everything that goes along with it, should be a nice relaxing stay after the road trip portion!

I'm jumping in to follow along!
My anniversary is in June too. And I've never taken such a long trip to Disney. I'm loving reading your plans.

I'm jumping in to follow along!
My anniversary is in June too. And I've never taken such a long trip to Disney. I'm loving reading your plans.

Awesome!!:banana: Thanks for joining in and WELCOME!! June Anniversary!:thumbsup2 We only do long trips to Disney World on rare occasions, normally we take weekend trips if we go, so this one was originally 10 total days, and we couldn't really figure out what to do with all of those days and decided to make it 5, but we know we will still have a great time with those 5-6 Disney Days! It is going to be very interesting to start out at Disney, leave Disney, then go back! I have been scoping out restaurants, and activities, and all sorts of stuff to do, so hopefully I should have a new update pretty soon with some more planning goodies to read!! :cheer2:

We finally have a chunk of the trip kind of nailed down, so to speak. As always plans could change in the moment due to weather, traffic, anything really, so we are getting things in order, but nothing is set in stone and we are pretty..scratch that...REALLY happy with how things are turning out at the moment! We are just over two months out and everything is really starting to come together! So for the next few weeks, I plan to lay out daily itineraries with hours, and then budget as well. I love to budget and then compare how much we actually spent when we get home! Costs of vacations can creep up on people so I don't mind sharing that type of info for restaurants and stuff to help people out! Disney, and the Florida Keys are not cheap destinations at all, but with some planning, you can definitely do everything that is important to you!

Day 1 Itinerary
Total Driving: 556 Miles Est. 9h17m
07:30 - Breakfast at Port City Java in Southport!
08:00 - Start the drive toward Mt. Pleasant, SC.
11:15 - Lunch at The Pickled Palate
18:30 - Arrive and Check-In at (Secret Resort)

Day 1.5 (Additional Day)
Have breakfast at Secret Place
Drive to Tampa, FL for the Summer RV Show
Check-In at Beach Club Resort
Dinner at Flying Fish
Evening Pool time at Stormalong Bay!

Day 2 Itinerary
Total Driving: 300 Miles Est. 4h36m

07:00 Breakfast at Boardwalk Bakery
08:00 Leave Beach Club Heading Toward Key Largo, FL
13:00 Lunch at The Fish House in Key Largo
Check-In to Hotel
Dinner at Snapper's Oceanfront Restaurant & Bar

Day 3 Itinerary
Total Driving: 65.5 Miles Est. 1h40m
07:00 Breakfast at Harriette's
09:00 Snorkel Tour at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
12:00/13:00 Lunch at Islamorada Shrimp Shack
Check-In to Hotel
Dinner at Island Fish Company Restaurant in Marathon, FL

Day 4 Itinerary
Total Driving: 57.4 Miles Est. 1h29m
07:00 Breakfast at The Wooden Spoon
12:00 Lunch at BO's Fish Wagon
Explore Key West
16:00/17:00 Check-In to Hotel
18:45 Dinner at Latitude's on Sunset Key

Day 5 Itinerary
Total Driving: 204 Miles Est. 4h 47m
08:00 Breakfast at Blue Heaven in Key West
Snack at Robert Is Here in Homestead, FL
13:30 Lunch at Crema in Miami, FL
Check-In To Hotel in Hollywood, FL
Dinner at Sugar Reef Grill in Hollywood, FL

Last edited:
Looking good! I can't wait for your TR - those excursions and dining options sound terrific!!! We really enjoyed Key West during one of our port stops, so I am really looking forward to hearing more about the Keys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter