10 Things (A list reminiscent of something Mark Twain might write)

Welcome to the dis, PHD. Nice list! And the other lists are great also.

I always love how the background music slowly, unnoticeably changes as you walk from place to place, everywhere. I miss the comforting 'thump' of the trash can doors closing after a deposit. And that the pressure to open them is exactly the same regardless which trashcan you are using antwhere on property. Sadly, COVID has taken away those doors. :(

I was thinking how we probably won't be able to test the scrubs at basin anymore because of covid :-(

mine are all from disneyland, and all are long gone-

1. skyride to tomorrowland/fantasyland (relaxing, best way to cut across the park during a parade as well)

2. the indian village (my oldest memory from about age 4 at dl is the hands on activities there)

3. country bear jamboree (fun to see again and again, and a nice cool place to escape the crowds)

4. the original/not p.c. amended pirates of the Caribbean

5. aunt jemima's pancake house (always had breakfast there)

6. casa de fritos

7. chicken of the sea pirate ship restaurant

8. when disney characters just roamed the parks and interacted with guests

9. the old parking lot with the big disneyland sign

10. ticket books/absence of fast passes-there was just something added to the experience when you had to plan out your day around what tickets you had. there was always that point during the day when mom and dad reminded us that if we used up our e tickets then we couldn't ride the stuff we wanted specifically to do at night (splash mountain and matterhorn).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter