10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

98B94227-9663-4432-B29A-DE839A2E91C6.jpeg 74245EC2-987D-4ABC-B33D-AFEA79772C04.jpeg AE906BAA-77AC-436A-AEBB-208B69F1E64A.jpeg C5F84D3B-38BE-4A61-9E82-CDB07C2A4A29.jpeg 95509EFC-F300-4F1C-B57F-B9D77F5EB6FB.jpeg Today, Joe, Tim and Ash spent the morning in DS, did some shopping and had lunch at Homecomin’. Joe had the chicken sandwich and an alcoholic beverage (of course). Tim had a hamburger and Ash had the fried chicken and donuts. Joe only got a pic of his meal...They all thought the food was excellent. Then, they all said goodbye to Disney and drove west to St Pete... Timmy may have shed a few tears. He made a lot of friends and really enjoyed his time in the Disney College Program. He plans on returning...

Oh, I forgot to mention...Ash and Joe were able to ride FOP and have deemed it the BEST RIDE EVER!!!!!
They also spent the evening in MK with Timmy and were able to ride: POTC, HM, and the Little Mermaid. But, best of all, the 3 of them got to see HEA in front of the Castle with a Le Fou's Brew in hands...

Last edited:

I'm back...been a while since I've been here. I'm sure you can't wait to have Tim home...what a great experience and what a great post about him.

I'm with your family on both Satuli (a favorite of ours) and FOP (yes sooooo good)...hopefully you get to experience it one day!

Ok you have to be the only person ever to tug at my heart strings with the Tim post, make me hungry with Homecoming, and then channel my inner Casey with the Ostrich peeing :P These last few posts are masterful!

I'm back...been a while since I've been here. I'm sure you can't wait to have Tim home...what a great experience and what a great post about him.

I'm with your family on both Satuli (a favorite of ours) and FOP (yes sooooo good)...hopefully you get to experience it one day!

Tim will be home bright and early tomorrow morning and we are throwing him a welcome home breakfast!!!!
I plan on trying Satuli in October. As for FOP...Not so much...I get motion sickness, and from what I've heard, that attraction would probably make me very sick. I will, however, try to snag a Navi River FP on Wednesday, when I get to book FP's...

Ok you have to be the only person ever to tug at my heart strings with the Tim post, make me hungry with Homecoming, and then channel my inner Casey with the Ostrich peeing :P These last few posts are masterful!

I know!!!!! The ostrich peeing is the ABSOLUTE BEST EVER!!!! Honestly, that's our luck. We never see the mama lion playing with her cubs...We always get the ostrich...:rotfl2:

Thursday, after arriving in St Pete, Joe, Tim, and Ash spent some time with Todd, Julie, and Gia, before heading over to Joe's parent's house.
Then last night, Joe, his brother Phil and Ash went to see our beloved Chicago White Sox defeat the Tampa Bay Rays. YAY!!!! Ash was able to snag a pic with Adam Engel.
They will be hanging out at the pool today, having dinner with Joe's family and then boarding a plan bright and early tomorrow morning.
And just like that, Tim's time as a Disney College Program student has come to a close...Until next time...

Oh I’m so glad to be back! Looks like I made it just in time for some fab photo updates:)
The ostrich photo made me laugh! Nature doing it’s best to entertain safari goers lol
Sounds like Tim is going to be very much missed by those he met on the college program. What a lovely tribute to him from his friend. You must be so proud :)
Great updates. Keep them coming :)

Oh I’m so glad to be back! Looks like I made it just in time for some fab photo updates:)
The ostrich photo made me laugh! Nature doing it’s best to entertain safari goers lol
Sounds like Tim is going to be very much missed by those he met on the college program. What a lovely tribute to him from his friend. You must be so proud :)
Great updates. Keep them coming :)

Thank you very much!!!!!!:D

FAST PASSES ARE BOOKED!!!

Logged onto MDE bright and early this morning only to find that the site....wasn't working (SHOCKER). So, I went back to sleep for an hour, came back downstairs, and...was able to book my fast passes...So, here's what they look like for October...

Monday, October 8th: Jungle Cruise and Peter Pan's Flight before MNSSHP at MK

Tuesday, October 9th: FEA, LWTL, and SE at Epcot

Wednesday, October 10th: Navi River, Kilimanjaro Safari, Character Meet (For Gia) at AK

57 days until St Pete
60 days until our magical stay at Disney World for Gia's 3rd birthday!!!!!

Aww congrats to Tim on his DCP graduation! It looks like he had the most amazing time there and it looks like he will be missed.
I am jealous I didn't know about the DCP program until I was at least way past DCP age. :rotfl:

Yay for FPs being made, you can finally relax! LOL. I have trouble with the site too sometimes, it's annoying. But glad you got everything you wanted!

Aww congrats to Tim on his DCP graduation! It looks like he had the most amazing time there and it looks like he will be missed.
I am jealous I didn't know about the DCP program until I was at least way past DCP age. :rotfl:

Yay for FPs being made, you can finally relax! LOL. I have trouble with the site too sometimes, it's annoying. But glad you got everything you wanted!

Thanks, Su-Lynn! He had an awesome time and is planning on applying again either right before or after graduation. All of his bosses were very sad to see him leave...:sad:

Fast Pass time is ALWAYS stressful to me, especially when I'm centering the attractions around a 3-year-old. This is Gia's birthday trip, and I am focusing most of the trip around her, such as the Royal Room at POR, breakfast at Akershus with the princesses, a horse and carriage ride, MNSSHP and making sure to ride the Safari at AK (thank goodness that was an easy FP to grab)...

I also just bought her a Disney outfit for every day of the trip. I may post them here because they are adorable!!!!:-)

Quick Update:

For our May trip we are no longer planning a split stay. Instead, I have booked the Wilderness Lodge for the entire trip!!!!! It just makes me sooooo happy!!!! :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter