10 year old with quick queue/no adult?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
My 10 year old loves to ride slides and the rest of us not so much. If I buy him a quick queue can he go as much as he wants as long as he meets the height requirments which he does? Or does he have to ride with an adult?

Also, when there is a group raft type ride and he is the only one in line, will they pair him up with others? He is a bit shy so I don't know what would happen if he has to "find" a group. Some of the rides look distinctly like they are for 2 or 4 people.

Jenn

He is old enough to ride by himself so that shouldn't be an issue.

I can't speak about what they will for sure do with raft type/multiperson rides but I feel like he is going to be put with others depending on crowds as it seems a bit unrealistic for him to get to go by himself while others are waiting.

He is fine riding with others, but he is a little shy so hopeful the attendants would add him to a group.

My son wants to ride a lot and am happy to pay the money.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!