24 Polynesian points left for rent @ $14 per point, check-out must be by 03/31/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 100 points for rent at $16 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Thank you for your interest!
Hello!
We are looking for the Grand Californian Villas, check in Dec 6 2019, check out Dec 10, 2019, studio (2 adults). Thank you for considering!

Sorry made a mistake
Can you check for a Studio at the Polynesian
02/27 - 03/02
4 people ( 2 adults, 2 kids )

Option 2: AKL studio ( savanna view) or BCV studio

Hi Alexsandra,

Unfortunately, no availability for all 4 nights at those resorts. It's only showing 2 nights (2/28 - 3/1) for an AKL Kidani Savanna view studio (44 points).

If your plans change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again :)

Hello!
We are looking for the Grand Californian Villas, check in Dec 6 2019, check out Dec 10, 2019, studio (2 adults). Thank you for considering!

Hi EarsToAGoodTime,

Unfortunately, no availability at the Grand Californian Villas for those nights. I checked the other resorts, but no luck either.

Hi Alexsandra,

Unfortunately, no availability for all 4 nights at those resorts. It's only showing 2 nights (2/28 - 3/1) for an AKL Kidani Savanna view studio (44 points).

Ok I'll let you know for the 2 nights at AKL. I don't mind doing a split stay, can you check if there is a 1 bedroom suite available at BCV or AKL?

Ok I'll let you know for the 2 nights at AKL. I don't mind doing a split stay, can you check if there is a 1 bedroom suite available at BCV or AKL?

AKL Kidani is showing all four nights (02/27 - 03/02) at a 1 bedroom standard view for 132 points, but that is more then I have available, so, if you are interested, check with another renter to see if they can secure it.

Hope it works out :)

Hi, Looking for a studio anywhere except AKL and SSR.
2 adults/1 child
2/7/20-2/8/20
thank you

Hi ruadisneyfan2,

There are two available:

- Bay Lake studio theme park view, 2/7/20 - 2/8/20 (1 night), 27 points

- Grand Floridian studio standard view, 2/7/20 - 2/8/20 (1 night), 24 points

If you would like to go ahead with any of these, PM me names of all guests, ages of children (if any), address, telephone, e-mail.

AKL Kidani is showing all four nights (02/27 - 03/02) at a 1 bedroom standard view for 132 points, but that is more then I have available, so, if you are interested, check with another renter to see if they can secure it.

Hope it works out :)
Thank you so much for checking! I appreciate it!

We are looking for a studio on the monorail from February 22 through the 25th for 2 adults. Thank you so much for taking the time to check.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio anywhere, any days between Dec 1 - 5. Thanks!

Hi MusicalAstronaut,

It's currently showing:

- Saratoga studio preferred, 12/1/ - 12/2 (1 night) for 13 points

- OKW studio near hospitality house, 12/1/ - 12/2 (1 night) for 10 points

If you would like to go ahead with any of these, PM me names of all guests, ages of children (if any), address, telephone and e-mail so that I can try to secure the room.

Last edited:
We are looking for a studio on the monorail from February 22 through the 25th for 2 adults. Thank you so much for taking the time to check.

Hi vinnydakid,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates.

Hello! I have rented many times before. Looking for:

January 10-12
Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, or Old Key West
Studio

Thank you for checking!

Hello! I have rented many times before. Looking for:

January 10-12
Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, or Old Key West
Studio

Thank you for checking!

Hi Ragtime109,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates.

I have 100 points for rent at $15 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Hello!
If these are still available I would love Animal Kingdom Kidani suite, to check in 2/2/20 and check out 2/7/20. Thanks very much!

Hello!
If these are still available I would love Animal Kingdom Kidani suite, to check in 2/2/20 and check out 2/7/20. Thanks very much!

Hi EarsToAGoodTime,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, there's no availability for all those nights (February 5th is missing), and my remaining points would only be enough for 2 nights.

I had a look at availability and, currently, the only studios available at AK Kidani are a savanna view from Feb 2nd to Feb 5th (3 nights) and from Feb 6th to Feb 7th (1 night), at 17 points per night; and a standard view from Feb 3rd to Feb 5th (2 nights), at 13 points per night.

If you happen to decide to reserve 2 nights, I'll be happy to do so for you, but I understand that it makes more sense to rent all nights from just one person.

This is my first time trying this buying points so please bear with me 😉 do you have anything for a one night stay at animal kingdom savanna view or Polynesian for 11/30 Polynesian

I have 100 points for rent at $15 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

Hello! We are looking for Poly March 21-24..standard or lake
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!