100 Yrs. Celebration-What's Next?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the next celebration, if any, will be after the 100 yrs. ends in February? I will be there in July (11th-18th) and was curious about if there will be new themed events.......Thanks~~~~~~~~~

Mickey's 75 birthday is this year, but I'm not sure if WDW will have a themed celebration all year long like they did for the '100 Years of Magic'.

Epcot is celebrating it's 25 anniversary in 2007. Maybe WDW will have a celebration for that.

Diznee25

Maybe it is me, but why does WDW have to have a themed celebration every year anyway? Isn't it enough to go and have a great time? The parades, fireworks, and shows can stand on their own, without some special theme behind them! Actually, there is a theme... it is the magic of Disney, and it is there 365 days a year, every year!

I agree with eeyore0062, if Disney had their themed celebrations sparated by a few years they would certainly have more meaning.
But on the other hand since I'm a crazed Disney lover, they could have a themed celebration every year and it would be ok with me:) I agree that Disney is already themed "Disney Magic" and that's the only theme they need to keep for me to stay satisfied!

Diznee25

Disneyland will be celebrating it's 50th birthday on July 17 2005 (and me too). I read somewhere that it will be celebrated on all Disney properties.

I also heard about Disneyland celebrating it's 50th anniversary in 2005, I was actually going to plan a trip down there but if WDW is going to celebrate it too, then maybe I'll go there instead!

Does anyone know if it will be a year long celebration or if it will only be celebrated on July 17th 2005?

Thanks in advance for any answers:)

Diznee25

Knowing Disney, it will definitely be a year long celebration. Can you imagine the crowd, and disappointed guests, if they only had it for one day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter