11/11 4 day Wonder Trip Report

dahess

WDWFAN101
We had great weather, 90's the whole trip. Disney went all out, in my eyes at least. This is my family's 1st vacation & we had a blast, atleast on the cruise. WDW is another story, but I will not get into that, enless you ask!

When we arrived on the ship they did announce our names & snapped a picture. I couldn't actually hear our names because there was tons of people. We had great food the whole time on board. We did not bring a over the door hanger, I found there was tons of space for items. We brought an extension cord but did not use it. I brought a blow dryer, did not use it. I have long hair and the one's on board worded just fine.

We traveled on our own to the public beach in Nassau. That was a MISTAKE! When we go back we will not take our kids off the ship in Nassau. It was a really scarry experience. The beach was disguesting, tons of people walking around trying to sell us items, hair braiding, boat rides, etc. It's had for me to believe that cruise boats, especially Disney would ever go to Nassau it is a nasty place. But that is my opinion, I am sure lots of people love to visit there

Castaway Cay was awesome. We had so much fun there. My only complaint was............I droped my 4 year off in the club so I could go snorkling, the kids in her age group were playing in the sand, in the sun, about an hour later I went to check on her and reapply some sun block, they were still playing the sand, in the sun. It was really hot that day. I just wished they had more water games for them to play. Anyway, when I asked my daughter if she was having fun, she said no, I want to go with you. So, no snorkling for me. Her happiness is much more important than mine. I then asked her if she had anything to drink while she was there and she said "no". So then we went and picked up my other daughter in the 5/6 age group. She was not having any fun in her club either. The club's on the ship were awesome, my kids ages 4, 5 & 10 loved going and had so much fun.

The food on Castaway Cay wasn't that good either. There were 4 adults in our party and none of us really liked the food. I ate a bag of chips and bought a can of Coke for $2.50.

Our assistant server Cecilia form Portugal was so nice! While on Castaway Cay my DH and DS went snorkling and I picked up the girls from the club's and we headed to Cookie's for some lunch. I got the girls food and sat down. Cecilia came and asked the girls what they wanted to drink, she went and got there drinks then sat with them so I could go and get my food. I thought that was so nice of her. We did tip her extra!

We had towel animals every night, my kids loved the turn down service. Our room was a Cat 10. We had tons of room. Hopefully we will go on a 7 day cruise next year.

We had an awesome cruise, I could not have been happier with our trip!

DAHESS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter