11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Nanas:banana:

T-shirts are on their way:banana: can't believe the fast shipment.

Jamie - we are flying on 11/23, staying at mco hyatt, cruising and then ron jons resort for 2 nites :cool1:

Okie - have not been to Mullet Bay, first time to St Maarten. The last dcl stopped at Antigua, loved it! & before that we did the Wonder. After hours hours hours reading multiple reviews, sounds like Mullet is more family oriented. Orient beach is supposed to be the best beach, more crowded especially when cruises are docked and some nudity. The nudity seems like mostly girls to me. We like to go someplace more off the beaten path.

There is a cruise report listed that is a great read if anyone has time,the guy is too funny. I saw some of you hve already read it. He reminded me to bring a coffee carrier.

Does anyone do the fish extenders?

Happy Birthday Rick!

My favorite genre has changed so many times over the years. I was hopelessly stuck in the 70's - 80's Van Halen Led Zep era and just recently figured out that there were people AFTER the 80's that had something to say.

Its starts to get creepy, rifling through my collection, to see Harry Belafonte next to Alice in Chains or Glen Miller beside a Foo Fighters disc.

I like the other question better though.
WE"RE IN THE WORLD IS JOSH?
I'm going with "hanging out in front of the 7/11...the one on the edge of town...you know...the one where Cindy works--hoping his folks dont catch him skippin' school" Kidding Okie!!!! Geez, what a grouch!

Ok everyone,
i just did some research and decided we cant let Josh get the 13,000 post!

He has hit the thousandth post 3 times already!!!:eek:

here is how it has gone for each 1,000 posts

1,000 Kelly
2,000 Holly
3,000 Kathy
4,000 Bill
5,000 Melanie
6,000 Josh
7,000 Shell
8,000 Tonya
9,000 Josh
10,000 Josh
11,000 Kathy
12,000 Jeff

as you can see Josh has the honor 3 times and me twice.
I see a trend here, Josh is taking over . We cant let the teenagers get the best of us, so come on gang we need to hit it before he gets home:rolleyes1

Sorry Josh:sad2:

Kathy

All is forgiven....

Hi Jeff:wave2:
Hi Kathy:wave2:
Hi everyone else that is on that I didn't see....:wave2:
Hi wife....:wave2: you comin home today?
Hi Houdini...(you know who you are)

With regards to the music...I really did love the big hair days...I'd love to have big hair again but I know...I'd be one of those pathetic ol dudes trying to relive the past....shameful (rock on Ratt).

well I am off for a few minutes. Got to buy some bananas:lmao:
really I do, greg eats one every morning and then 2 in his lunch each day. He dropped 2 of them and now they are no good, so I gotta buy 3 more for tomarrow.

catch you later,

Kathy

I'm back...stocked up on princess stuff for the cruise...

Hi Kathy...wow...that's alot of banana's....I agree we should try to get to 13000 when Josh is in school especially since he made his mommy post his question of the day....

Hi Okie:flower3: How is everything? Did you get you washer? We have been lookig for a while ow for one. Glen really wants a motorcycle too...he had one but decided to sell it a few years back:confused3

Hi Bill! Hi Jeff! Hi Maryellen!

Kathy, thanks for the advice. I will print that out and put it with our other documents. I think I might start calling you Tour Guide Kathy!!!!!:rotfl2:

Jeff, hope you get some good drugs today so you will be feeling better soon.

Bill, are you really that lonesome or are you just covering up for the big party you had last night????:lmao:

:wave: Hi banana heads! Elizabeth wore her shirt to school yesterday. Guess the teacher really knows we're going now. :rotfl2:

Thanks for all the well wishes. As usual now that I have decided to go to the docs I'm starting to feel a little better. :lmao:

Happy day to all!

:wave: Hi banana heads! Elizabeth wore her shirt to school yesterday. Guess the teacher really knows we're going now. :rotfl2:

Thanks for all the well wishes. As usual now that I have decided to go to the docs I'm starting to feel a little better. :lmao:

Happy day to all!
Never thought about that...that's an easy way to tell the teacher:lmao:

Ladies...I am thinking about getting my nails done...Do you think it will last? I read on the main board that with all the hand cleaning on DCL they don't last...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter