-

Enjoyed reading your report ~ Thanx for sharing.

The beds are all queen and king at the Royal Pacific!!! They don't have any double beds. They must have just seemed small to you since you are used to a king. You might want to go back and change your trip report!

They are queens. You can either book a king room or a double queen room at RPR. Queen is 60X80. double is I believe 55X75. I recently stayed at a hotel that had doubles, and you could tell the difference. There is such a thing as an "Olympic Queen" that is 66X80 so maybe that is what you are familiar with.

I dont think damo meant to offend, but someone might get their info from this board , and we like it to be accurate ;)

Glad you enjoyed it, we went in june and loved RPR

:hippie:

LuvOrlando said:
They can call those beds whatever they want, no way are those queens. We travel all the time and what WDW calls a double Lowes is calling a queen, next time I'll measure.

PS what's with all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its my opinion, you don't HAVE to believe it you know.

Wow. Whether a bed is a queen or double is not a matter of opinion. Posting misinformation on a website such a tripadvisor is not a good idea if you want to be taken seriously, in my opinion. I have stayed at the RPH several times and those beds are queens.

And about the !!!! (I count 4). I wasn't trying to be rude, just didn't want you to be embarrassed on the tripadvisor website, that's all. Sorry for trying to help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter