11month reservation query

You can always move the next day and pay the $25 a person. If you are staying for two weeks and have the money then it could be worth it. I certainly would pay the money so that my friends can get a bath tub for the two weeks they are coming with us in a two bedroom to SSR next year. (The Handicap Units do not have a bath tub in the studio or second bedroom section)

Both my friend and I love having baths before we get ready to go out in the evening and her kids are still quite young and like a bath.

If you spend all year looking forward to a special view, a bath tub, a non smoking room etc then I think it is well worth spending the money. After all we have paid so much for our points and our annual dues a little more for that little special request may well be worth it to some of us!!! We are paying a lot for our school holiday flights too!!!

Hope everyone gets what they want. Let us know how you got on with your requests once you get back.

Have a great time.

Susan

mark&sue said:
You can always move the next day and pay the $25 a person. If you are staying for two weeks and have the money then it could be worth it. I certainly would pay the money so that my friends can get a bath tub for the two weeks they are coming with us in a two bedroom to SSR next year. (The Handicap Units do not have a bath tub in the studio or second bedroom section)

Both my friend and I love having baths before we get ready to go out in the evening and her kids are still quite young and like a bath.

If you spend all year looking forward to a special view, a bath tub, a non smoking room etc then I think it is well worth spending the money. After all we have paid so much for our points and our annual dues a little more for that little special request may well be worth it to some of us!!! We are paying a lot for our school holiday flights too!!!

Hope everyone gets what they want. Let us know how you got on with your requests once you get back.

Have a great time.

Susan

when we were out in July the 2BR handicapped had a bath inthe second bedroom and the master bedroom. shower was over the bath in the second bedroom and seperate shower in the master bedroom :confused3

Miffy2003 said:
Mick - I quite agree. This is why I say I have no expectation and then whatever I get will be a nice surprise. Most rooms have a pro of some description, right?

I just don't think it is right to say there is "no chance", that's all.

sorry guys ;) didn't mean to sound so negative when I said "no chance" more a figure of speech. opps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter