12/11 Fantasmic package availability?

lizaisabel

Mouseketeer
Anyone can book pass 12/10? I am trying to book but is just showing option to book until 12/10. So I don’t know if it is glitch or not yet release.

Anyone can book pass 12/10? I am trying to book but is just showing option to book until 12/10. So I don’t know if it is glitch or not yet release.
I just booked everything up to 12/17 but the only dining option that is not opening in calendar is Fantasmic Package

Update- I was able to book it but in the app through Check dining availability for the day and then look for fantasmic package and then was showing availability.

I've checked every day, as soon as reservations are available to make, and then throughout the day .. and haven't been able to find anything available for the Fantasmic! Dining Package. I've attempted on my laptop, through the app, and have even called Disney. No luck yet :( We are looking specifically for 12/09.

I've checked every day, as soon as reservations are available to make, and then throughout the day .. and haven't been able to find anything available for the Fantasmic! Dining Package. I've attempted on my laptop, through the app, and have even called Disney. No luck yet :( We are looking specifically for 12/09.
So sorry 😞. In my case was not showing on the computer but if go through my app under Check dining availability was showing.

I just booked everything up to 12/17 but the only dining option that is not opening in calendar is Fantasmic Package
I've been trying every day on computer and app for 12/8--nothing. I've literally tried ever other day between now and then. Today is always available, then nothing. I don't know what's going on, but I do know there's no way everything is booked between today and the end of the 60+10 window.

Called again to WDW Dine and they tried to tell me every single restaurant for every single day between the end of today and December 11 is just "booked". I'm sorry, but I don't believe it.

I've been trying to grab 12/6 and nothing. My theory is that Jollywood Nights is messing with "finalizing" the schedule or something and therefore packages haven't actually been released yet? But that's just a guess.

Called again to WDW Dine and they tried to tell me every single restaurant for every single day between the end of today and December 11 is just "booked". I'm sorry, but I don't believe it.
I'm trying to book ANY restaurant at DHS for 12/10/23 (not specifically Fantasmic package) and have been trying since my window first opened. There is no availability for any restaurant other than Oga's. When I called they also told me it's a busy time and everything must be booked. I really think there is something else going on as many DHS restaurants were showing availability for other days of my trip, both before and after 12/10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter