12 hrs til we have to be at the airport -- eek!!!

alicia1506

DIS Veteran
so we need to be at the airport in 12 hours.. and we are waiting for the dryer to finish it's cycle so we can fold & pack clothes... the suitcases are open & we're just about to start packing :)

so organised with everything else, and yet the packing... totally last minute :rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

we're also having a mini-drama about where the PSP case is, as we don't want to take it without the case :rolleyes:

do you guys pack last minute, or do you pack way in advance? we've been sorting our stuff into piles... and putting all our travel gear in the spare room, as our strategy was to ensure we packed everything last minute so we didn't forget anything... not sure how well that's gonna work out for us...

also, my ankle is quite badly swollen with fluid, and nothing is working.. i really don't want to get on a 13 hr flight from BNE to LAX with fluid build up in 1 ankle :( any hints/tips?

I always pack way in advance. I put things into our suitcases as I go along. I usually start about 3 weeks before we are due to leave; more because I'm excited than a strategy of being organised :lmao:

The only thing I can think of for your ankle is an ice pack, but I would guess you have already done that!

Have a great trip! :goodvibes

:cheer2: for 12 hours not so :sad2: for the ankle we use lectric soda for swelling and injuries you get it from the supermarket in the washing powder aisle you soak your foot or have a bath whatever is easiest we also use arnica spray you can get it from the health food shop or Chemist the brand is Brauer you can take it on the plane it is something that is recommended for jet lag. Have you got travel stockings?

Oh that's so exciting and I'm a little nervous for you. :lol: Reminds me of how close our trip is. I hope you don't forget anything and that your ankle swelling goes down a bit. One trip I had terrible swelling in my ankles, I've never had that on a flight before but I also had a 3 year old asleep on my lap for about 6 hours, so I'm assuming that didn't help.

Have an AWESOME trip and keep us updated if you have time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter