12" x 12" printer on sale

boBQuincy

<font color=green>I am not carrying three pods<br>
Canon's Pro9000 has a $100 rebate and is on sale for about $400 at Amazon (or through Adorama). I ordered one Saturday and it arrived today! The rebate is only good at certain retailers.

The Pro9000 actually will print up to 13" x 19" (and beyond) but this may be the best price yet on one that will do full size scrapbook pages.

You are NOT supposed to tell me things like that.

Then I guess you won't want to hear that the prints from the Pro9000 are even better than those from the i9900, which was already as good as anything I ever saw from a lab.

Nope, you won't want to hear that... ;)

You might want to take a look at the Epson 1400 and 1800. They both have $100 rebates on the website. They will do borderless 12x12 and print up to 13x19

Ugh! I am so wanting a large format printer!!! I might have to look into this once I get my Christmas money.

we received our new 9000 yesterday & let me say it is AH-MAZING (yep, that's 2 words)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter