12x12 digital pages-do you print?

disneyfan2

<font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co
ANyone use a company that puts them in a post bound book? what are you using?
Otherwise, looking for a place that would reasonalby print 12x12 pages. I am in Canada and our options are limited.

I plan to use Shutterfly when I've finished my layouts. I've heard great things about the quality. I cannot help with the Canada part, sorry.

Thanks, i did check it out, are you making the photo books. They don't sell the 12x12 pages. Also, what size book as they look like 11x8.5 only?

There's always scrapbookpictures.com. But a 12x12 there is like $3.50 per page and they print it like it's a picture... We have a print store locally that offers this service too (a little less expensive), but it's not a chain or anything... Sorry.

With the company I am a rep for, we suggest www.sbtoshare.com.

They offer different types of paper. It's $6 to ship to the US and $7.50 to ship to Canada, regardless of how many pages you order, and each page costs $1.50 per page for matte and glossy paper, $2.00 per page for matte and glossy cardstock. I'm not sure what it would be in Canada, but I can't imagine it'd be THAT much more.

Prices can be viewed here: http://www.sbtoshare.com/What_It_Costs.htm

They usually finish your order within 3 business days :)

I hope that helps! They have lower prices for an 8 1/2 x 11 or smaller size page, but anything 12x12 or bigger is at the prices listed above.

Shorts

With the company I am a rep for, we suggest www.sbtoshare.com.

They offer different types of paper. It's $6 to ship to the US and $7.50 to ship to Canada, regardless of how many pages you order, and each page costs $1.50 per page for matte and glossy paper, $2.00 per page for matte and glossy cardstock. I'm not sure what it would be in Canada, but I can't imagine it'd be THAT much more.

Prices can be viewed here: http://www.sbtoshare.com/What_It_Costs.htm

They usually finish your order within 3 business days :)

I hope that helps! They have lower prices for an 8 1/2 x 11 or smaller size page, but anything 12x12 or bigger is at the prices listed above.

Shorts

Thank you so much. I definetely will try them out as the price is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter