12X12 paper

jacobsmom00

DIS Veteran
What do you keep your 12x12 paper in? I am trying to find something i can use for when i go to crops also. Everything i look at in the store is not big enough. Thanks

I really like the Scrapfolios that I've mentioned on the board before. They are lightweight plastic folders with fabric handles that zip closed and have 6-8 divided sections. The nice thing - they are pretty cheap at Mike's when on sale. I try to be thrifty in my scrapbooking (as thrifty as possible) and these are the cheapest solution for me. They keep the 12x12 in great shape, as well as holding stickers and other fun things for me. They're especially great for portablilty!

I just bought at Wal-Mart a plastic folder that holds 12X12 paper in 6 divided folders and then there are two smaller sections for stickers or 6X6 papers. It wasn't very expensive....maybe $10 but I used it on our last trip to WDW and it kept all the scrapbook supplies I bought organized and crease free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter