12x12 sheets 4/1.00

newtexan

DIS Veteran
Seen at Michaels, two Disney prints. Is this the best pricing we are going to see from now on? No more 6/1.00?

Yeah, It looks like that may be the current lowest price. I haven't seen better than that in a while.

One of the other craft stores has 3/.99!
What a terrible thing, they are pushing us out of our hobby!
(Of course, if you asked my family, they would tell you my stash is pushing them out of the dining room!):goodvibes

Unfortunately, paper sales are hard to come by.

I found paper at J's 2 weeks ago @ 6/96 cents.. can't wait to find that sale again..

I need a good sale to finish some sports pages for my DS17 so I need to check ads this weekend...

Prices on paper and supplies in general have gone up everywhere. I haven't seen a 6/.96 paper sale around here in a loonnnngg time. The quality of the paper army j's has gone down. But the price has gone up. It's terrible. They've had the same styles for about 15 years.

I buy online, just have to wait for it.

Prices on paper and supplies in general have gone up everywhere. I haven't seen a 6/.96 paper sale around here in a loonnnngg time. The quality of the paper army j's has gone down. But the price has gone up. It's terrible. They've had the same styles for about 15 years.

I buy online, just have to wait for it.

Michael's in Denton Texas had sheets 7 for $1.00, WOW, even had four disney sheets, not sure all stores running this deal, call yours to see...

it's not in my michaels sale flyer, are they discontinued patterns i wonder? may have to fly by there tomorrow and look for myself.
thanks for the heads up.

it's not in my michaels sale flyer, are they discontinued patterns i wonder? may have to fly by there tomorrow and look for myself.
thanks for the heads up.

In my area of Mass. it was all the regular 59 cent paper that was on sale 7 for $1, not the Bazzill or the glitter/fancy paper. In the 2 stores I went in, there were only 2 Disney designs though.

bazzill is 2/1.00! I am really going to have to come up with some new ideas to finance my hobby, or go digital. I just can't keep this up!

I see the regular patterns are 5/1.00 this week.
And, did your Michaels discontinue the Disney sticker section? Ours did. They said it's a new plan, there's only one aisle of stickers now. No more Mickey. boohoo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter