12x12 Transparencies ???

anewmac

Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?
HELP... my scrapbook store used to have them but now they dont.. just my luck LOL. Anyone know where online I can find BLANK CLEAR Transparencies?

Using them for autograph pages for my disney cruise. But cant find them anywhere online..

Thanks!

Oooo! I need these, too! I made large "peppermint" type designs for some Christmas pages and need the transparancies to cover them and make them look realistic. Please let me know if you find any...

I used to use them when I taught school. I wonder if you could find them at a teacher supply place or office supplies? Were they a special kind for scrapbooks?

ETA: Oops! Just realized you're looking for 12X12. I've never used those. Sorry!!!

Try searching for Scotch printable Transparent Sheets I found mine at Big Lots in the office supply section. They were $2.00 for 6 12x12 sheets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter