$13.61/day for a full size at National

Ned Land

Mouseketeer
You got to love the Disney Club discount and the use of a coupon at National. Most believe that the all car rental agencies are the same. Not so.

I really like National. I know things have change a bit with Emerald Reserve, but for a commodity industry, they offer deals and convenience that are second to none.

Even priceline would have a hard time getting close to $13.61 a day for a full size.

Ned,
What is your time frame and did you go through Emerald Reserve? That is an excellent rate!!!:D

If this isn't an April Fool's thing, can you share which product rate code and which coupon you used and what your dates are?

Maybe Ned is quoting his rate before taxes/fees. I have a full-size, 2 week rental in December that averages $12.39/day before taxes/fees. With taxes/fees it comes to $17.40/day. I used the DC old code & $20. off coupon.

Mine is $15.86 per day total with all taxes and fees for a Full size!!!!!

It's the best rate I've ever gotten!

This is without taxes and fees. I am using old Disney code and a $15 off coupon.

I think this is the lowest their rates have been since fall of 2001.

Ned Land, What is your time frame?? I cannot get even close to this with a code and $20. coupon for 2 week time frame in July. I come up with$143.44 per week BEFORE taxes and OTHER fees!! Thanks, Joan

I used my disney club coupon code from last Aug. and it came back will expire before rental.

I got 15.71 inc. tax for a full size in early may. Used old dc dis and ent coup for 20 off.

mousey

the codes usually expire end of december for each year. although some coupons may have earlier expiration dates....

the coupon and codes for 20$ coming with the disney club newsletters lately expire end of december 2003

but we have had some sent to us from national which will expire the end of june

so just check the bottom of the coupon to ascertain expiration date....

the original DC contract # 5**1**0 still seems to work and usually gets a 20% ( guess we should appreciate it as long as we can since disney club expires totally this year )

Thanks for your help. I found the newsletter!! I hope that after the Disney Club is gone they offer National deals thru the new visa and we aren't forced to use Alamo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter