47 VWL points for rent @ $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Denis - Looking for studio at either for 11/14-11/21. 2 adults, 2 children.

Hi! I am looking to rent points for one night (2/28) for 2 adults, 4 children (ages 9,7,5,2) and the resort isn't terribly important.

Hi for 2 adults, 3 children, and an infant the only things available are:

Copper Creek Cabin for 140 points
Polynesian Bungalow for 187 points

I have enough points to help you with the first one, but not the second one.

Shoot me a private message if you are interested in booking Copper Creek.

Denis

Looking for:
Arrival Date: Feb 19, 2020
Departure date: Feb 21
Resort: Grand Californian
Studio, 1 or 2 bed
(Dates flexible between Feb 18-22, looking for 2 night)

Would you be willing to transfer these for a December 2020 vacation? I don't have my ears yet, so I can not PM you yet. I've been DVC Member for over 15 years though.

HI,

I have 139 Villas at Wilderness Lodge (Boulder Ridge) points left to rent. These can be booked 11 months out, all other resorts are 7 months out.
To check availability, please send me a message with the following information:

Arrival Date
Departure Date
Resort preference (1st choice, second choice, etc)
Room Size preference (studio, 1 bed, 2 bed)

Thanks very much,

Denis
(DVC member since 2001)

1/6/2020 Update: The Beach Club Points are gone. Thank you!

Hello

I’m wondering if there is anything available for wilderness lodge dates or for part of these dates December 5-12 2020. Looking for two studios or 2 bedroom

Thanks
Rebecca

Sorry Rebecca , there is nothing available. There are 2 nights in that time period that a studio is available (12/10 & 12/11) and the 2 beds are all waitlisted.

Denis

Hi,

Just wondering for the two nights are there two studios? Is this copper creek or wilderness lodge?

Thanks
Rebecca

QUOTE="Denmage, post: 61443789, member: 41488"]
Sorry Rebecca , there is nothing available. There are 2 nights in that time period that a studio is available (12/10 & 12/11) and the 2 beds are all waitlisted.

Denis
[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just wants to clairfy that you only see one studio for two nights?? If there were two studios for the two nights I am interested. Sorry for asking again :)

Denis

Unfortunately, the Disney website does not tell me how many units are available. We could book a studio and find that there is another available, or find that there is nothing left.

Sorry, Denis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!