140 Pts SSR for rent/transfer. $16/pt Feb 2020 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interested in a trip this December and need an additional 64pts. If still available, are you able/willing to do a transfer?

Hi! I'm looking for a studio Oct 28-Nov 7th. Is there anything available?
Hello - Since your dates are beyond 7 months, I can only book at Saratoga Springs Resort for your travel dates. Yes, there is a studio available at Saratoga Springs for your dates. It would be 159 points for your total length of stay. Let me know. Thank You.

Trying to find 154 pts total to get 2 studios at the Wilderness Lodge!
Check in: Sept 29th
Check out: Oct 4th
1st studio: 2 adults
2nd studio: 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 3)

Trying to find 154 pts total to get 2 studios at the Wilderness Lodge!
Check in: Sept 29th
Check out: Oct 4th
1st studio: 2 adults
2nd studio: 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 3)
Hello - Sorry, I'd love to help you but your travel dates are greater than 7 months out. Since my home resort is SSR, I cannot make a reservation for you at Wilderness Lodge for those dates.

Interested in a trip this December and need an additional 64pts. If still available, are you able/willing to do a transfer?

Hello - Since your dates are beyond 7 months, I can only book at Saratoga Springs Resort for your travel dates. Yes, there is a studio available at Saratoga Springs for your dates. It would be 159 points for your total length of stay. Let me know. Thank You.
Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get an email notifications. I'll talk to my husband and get back to you quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!