$145.50 - MSP to MCO!

docsnort

Mouseketeer
I came across this fare for the end of March through the first week of April. I've been checking fares for months and was shocked to see this one come up. Flight times were very limited! Hopefully someone can take advantage of this low fare! [I booked this fare on Orbitz, for some reason it didn't show up on the Delta web site.]

I happened upon this, also. Booked my summer trip for August - $145.50. We had vouchers for $50 each so airfare will be $95.50 ppn MSP-MCO!

Thanks so much for posting this --- I haven't seen a rate that low in Minneapolis for years I think. We're going an extra time this year because of it ---YEAH!!!!! 2 of us for less than the price of 1 ticket this December. These boards are so helpful!!!!

Was this only available/ offered for a very short time?? I would LOVE to have gotten in on this rate! But, I can't find it anywhere! We are looking to travel from Minneapolis to Orlando 2/12 to 2/17... any suggestions? Or is it going to be real high all over due to the holiday weekend?? Also, we do have $30 credits on Delta... so Delta would be great. What are the chances of Delta coming down... right now they are at $490 for those days!

Thanks in advance!
Julie

February begins high travel season so your chances of flights going any lower aren't very good.

Delta has this sale for dates thorugh November 8th, which kills me because my next trip I leave on November 15th:( I hope they extend it or someone else has a big sale.

Delta has these sales now and then and they often last only a day or sometimes only a few hours. They often seem to be on Fridays, but they have been fewer and farther between lately. I don't know what the chances are of another sale like this showing up.

Also, your dates seem to coincide with President's Day -- travel dates the airlines often black out from sale dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter