149 BWV points for rent @$17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing available for the dates requested at any of the resorts

Thank you for the quick response, is there anything available for 2/23/20 - 3/8/20? My dates are flexible I just would like to stay for 12-14 days if available.

Thank you for the quick response, is there anything available for 2/23/20 - 3/8/20? My dates are flexible I just would like to stay for 12-14 days if available.
There is no availability for the revised dates as well. I only have 149 vacation points available to rent . A boardwalk studio for the 14 days is 197 vacation points for a standard view and 243 vacation points for a boardwalk view. You may want to reach out to a member that has 250+vacation points to rent. They can place the reservation on waitlist until the dates open up. sorry I could not help you out

Which view Standard for 76 points or Boardwalk for 91 points? PM me your information names of all parties traveling, home address, cell number, email address, ages of any children traveling in your party. If you are unable to PM than follow this link on how to get 10 posts to use the conversation system. thanks
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Just to be clear, I can not put your requested reservation on the waitlist until I have the names of all parties, ages of any children, cell number, home address and email address. This information can only be exchanged through the PM conversation system, You are required to get 10 posts to use the system. please refer to the link above to obtain the 10 posts. PM me when you are able to use the system. Thanks

Hi.. Looking for a studio or one bedroom at any loction near Disneyland, CA. We would like to go December 26-29, 2019. Unless there are any other dates over newyears as well.

Thank you for your time.

Hi, looking for disney Magic, ystudio, one night, Dec 26. Prefer BW. Thanks For your time. Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter