15 OKW points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark - What is the difference between a “rented” point and a “transferred” point? I had always thought they were synonymous, but then I am new at this.

They are borrowed points therefore they cannot be transfered to another members account. If they were regular use year points then they could be transfered to another member. Hope that helps.

Mark

Mark, How do you get points to a member if you can't transfer them to a members account. I have some points available but may need 13 more by the end of the year. Thanks (Waukesha, WI)

I would have to make a reservation in your name. I just can't transfer them to your account because of the borrowed status.

Mark

By the way I'm in Racine.

Perhaps we can work out something someother time. Thanks on setting me stright on “rented” point and a “transferred” point. Have a good Wisconsin summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter