Closed 150+ Hilton Head pts $15.50/pt, 200+ Grand Floridian pts $18/pt rent or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello -- looking for a studio at Grand Californian 2/10-2/13/20. Looks like 51 points would be required. Please let me know if it's available! Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a studio from April 15th to 16th. Please let me know if anything is available when you get a chance. Thanks!

Hello, do you have any Hilton Head points available? Looking for last week August/first week September for 42 points, I believe.

Looking for 131 points for a 2 Bed at AKV Kidani. Standard view. Check in March 6th, Out March 9th. I checked and it would have to be waitlisted because all those nights are not available, but wondering if that would be a possibility? Thank you!

I am interested in your HHI points, but wondering if you’d be willing to waitlist at AKV Kidani for a 2 Bedroom Standard from 3/6 to 3/9? It would be 131 points if it comes through.

Hi, I can use (at least) 100 of the Hilton Head points if you accept Venmo. I can see availability so I know the room is available. I will likely be able to use more but am still working on the details of the rest of our stay. Please let me know if you have 100 still available.

Thanks!

Hi, I can use (at least) 100 of the Hilton Head points if you accept Venmo. I can see availability so I know the room is available. I will likely be able to use more but am still working on the details of the rest of our stay. Please let me know if you have 100 still available.

Thanks!

Yes I do, but I don’t have Venmo... I have Zelle and Paypal?

I have 150 HH points for rent at $15.50 per point good any time starting now through 11 months. I can also make reservations at other resorts with these points at a maximum of 7 months in advance.

I also have 200+ VGF points available for rent at $18 per point any time starting now through 11 months out. These are also good at any resort at a maximum of 7 months in advance.

Both points are available for a transfer if you desire as they are different member numbers.

I do require a contract to protect both myself and the renter! Please pm me with any questions!
I was interested in a studio for 3 adults December 26 to Jan 1st. Newbie here so not sure how the process works
Thx

I have 150 HH points for rent at $15.50 per point good any time starting now through 11 months. I can also make reservations at other resorts with these points at a maximum of 7 months in advance.

I also have 200+ VGF points available for rent at $18 per point any time starting now through 11 months out. These are also good at any resort at a maximum of 7 months in advance.

Both points are available for a transfer if you desire as they are different member numbers.

I do require a contract to protect both myself and the renter! Please pm me with any questions!
Sent PM

Looking for a studio 9/20-9/25 with a split stay between Poly and OKW. Ideally Poly first two days and OKW last three days. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter