172 DVC points for rent $15. per point Home resort booking window AKL VB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 172 DVC points for rent at $15. per point
155 Vero Beach
17 Animal Kingdom
These are 2021 August use year points that can be borrowed into the 2020 August use year 11 month booking window
Earliest rental date August 1 2020 through the 11 month window at time of booking
I am a long standing owner since 2001 and have rented out my points 20+ times with happy and repeat renters
Hi! I’m interested in AKL 151 points for sept 23-28 2020. Is that possible?

Hi! I’m interested in AKL 151 points for sept 23-28 2020. Is that possible?
Hi Nicole
Right now I only have 17 points available for AKL for those dates because it is in the 11 month window for booking. However at the 7 month window I will have enough points available for that Sept 23-28 reservation. So, if you are still looking at the 7 month window ( which would be Feb 23 earliest it can be booked) I could help you then

Hi Nicole
Right now I only have 17 points available for AKL for those dates because it is in the 11 month window for booking. However at the 7 month window I will have enough points available for that Sept 23-28 reservation. So, if you are still looking at the 7 month window ( which would be Feb 23 earliest it can be booked) I could help you then
Ok thank you! I will stay in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter