179 day to go! Haha! So excited!

JenSop

DIS Veteran
I haven't posted in awhile, as life has gotten pretty busy for me, BUT I am just so freakin excited for our January trip! :cloud9: I had to post to others who could understand my excitement.

DH and I are trying to save money, and he suggested skipping Disney this year. :scared1:
(um, NO!)

So I decided I had to find a way around this, and found a way to go for much cheaper! Maybe that's why I'm so excited? Haha!

We're just doing one week (we usually prefer 10 or 11 days) and I rented out some of our DVC points so that the money we make on the rentals pays for all of our dining, and PART of our tickets. Plus, I finally had enough airline miles to book the flights for free! (Well, $22 processing fee, but I think we can handle that.) Feeling rather proud of myself and SUPER excited! DH has never stayed at Beach Club before, and it's been 10 years for me. (I own at AKV, and we usually stay there and at Boardwalk the most.)

Plus, I got ALL of our ADR's yesterday! Yea!! Some classic favorites and a few new ones to try.
(Narcoosee's, Yachtsman, Cape May Cafe, Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, Boathouse, Frontera Cocina)

Anyway - just needed to share my excitement! I'm not excited for winter, per se, but I am so excited for Disney!!!! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!