18 days and tweaked my plans

MissMichelle

DIS Veteran
We had booked an extra night (on the buy 4 get 3 deal) ending up paying less then I planned on and getting a $200 gift card and another night of dining. Well the problem lied with my flight but I eventually booked (well changed) a flight leaving @ 7:20 from MCO...Which means leaving Coronado Springs WAYYYY earlier then I like. It is ok because I plan on pulling an all nighter Friday night ( go to EMH @ Epcot till midnight) and then going back to pack and get ready to leave.

Anyone else leave the resort that early??? In all my trips I have always tried to leave later in the morning or even as late in the evening as possible to get that "Extra Day". I have never not taken advantage on airline check-in at the resort since WDW started offering it and I haven't dealt with my luggage from the resort to the airport since DME started.

Please say it will be ok and I won't regret staying the extra night now (We were originally flying out Friday night at almost 8pm so we aren't gaining A LOT of time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter