18 year old able to check into Aventura?

hart6066

DIS Veteran
My 18 year old was planning on checking in on her own--is she able to do that without me being present? I was not planning on joining her--thought it would be a perfect trip to use her AP.

Thank you--Before I repost on main board, any places someone would recommend preferably with transportation to the parks that does allow 18 year olds?

Thank you--Before I repost on main board, any places someone would recommend preferably with transportation to the parks that does allow 18 year olds?
I just briefly skimmed this site from Orlando Informer which is about their recommendations for Universal Partner Hotels. https://orlandoinformer.com/blog/4-best-universal-partner-hotels/

I did not look into all of them but it appears that Drury may only require minimum of 18 years old to book. I could be wrong though; you’d be better off calling them direct to double check. I did not check their other recommended universal partner hotels from that attached site. If so, it does appear that Drury has a free shuttle (not sure if you have to reserve it), or if you’re comfortable with it, they could just take an Uber or Lyft to a Universal Resort, such as Hard Rock resort to go through security, and enter parks or take it directly to Citywalk security. It looks like Drury also offers free breakfast and evening snacks.

Pretty sure someone else asked the same question on the DIS within the past 6 months (for checking into a hotel at age 18).

None of us could find any. As the other poster said, Drury might but you have to call the actual hotel to find out because each hotel has a different requirement.

See:
https://www.profitableventure.com/parent-rent-hotel-room-unaccompanied-minor/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter